What music do you listen to?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • Apr 24, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am listening to rock and music of classical and romantic eras. For me they are not just the best kinds of music, but also the best things in life. I love them. They are very expressive and communicative. They are unique and so powerful. I express my feelings with them. Whenever I am happy, sad, or indifferent I take something from them to listen to. They are part and play a big part in the turning points of my life. They help me make a decision. They motivate me. They inspire me. My progress is due to them. I am very grateful that I have found them.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My preference is pop and rock music, and lately I have been liking those with a folk vibe to them. My favorite band right now Is the American Authors and Bastile. I'm also really enjoying Ellie Goulding.

3. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I love listening to music! It helps me relax and also uplifts me when I am down. I am a fan of many music genres! Can't jut stick to one type of music or one particular artist. I have to switch it up. Majority of my playlist consist of Rap, Pop, R&B, and Rock.

4. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I love all kinds of music, from rock to jazz. I like good music that can make me dance. Music to me is should be able to make you dance but also soothe the soul :)

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I listen to mostly pop and some dance. Sometimes I listen to electronica. However that's more often when I just need background noise as pop makes me tempted to belt out with it.

6. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    I listen to all different types of music but my favorite would have to be R&B. Its the genre that I can most relate to and the one that makes me feel the best. Other than that I choose genre by mood. peace and love :)