What new features do you expect from your phone in the coming years?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by pahagwl • Mar 10, 2014.

1. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    It was only a few years ago when Steve Jobs unveiled the first generation of the Apple iPhone and it was there when the era of smartphones started. Since that time, smartphones have moved from strength to strength, and now are close to replacing traditional PCs in terms of power and functionality. Now, i feel that the moment has come where these devices are better integrated with our lives. So, what are the features which you would like your smartphone to be equipped with in the coming years.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the specs of future phones would be at par with the specs of a good laptop or desktop pc, like the RAM would be no less than 1 GB for entry level smartphones, and the processor would be at least 2 GHZ, etc. And I hope that the qwerty or keypad phones would make a comeback. It's very hard to type using touch screen phones.

3. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    Fast processors, higher screen resolutions, and maybe a small projector in the phone would be cool. So you can set up your netflix or something wherever you are without a need for a TV. More importantly I would love to see a battery that can last more than one day with all these games and streaming that our phones can do. I think this is the most crucial thing to achieve. You can have the best phone in the world but it's pointless if it won't last you more than 5 hours when you leave the house.