What new online trends are you seeing for making money?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Onionman • Jan 6, 2015.

1. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    I signed up for some PTC sites but I seriously find them very tiresome. Oh well, I guess a little extra could help. I'm currently looking for online English teaching jobs right now that pay well. The work seems easier, although the companies are quite strict.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    PTC sites are not for everyone, including me. Some people really like them because they work for them. Don't ask me how they actually make money! I never even got stuck into the whole thing, because I just wouldn't have the patience!

3. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    I concur. I used to be a member of Bubblews, before they changed their payment methods...they used to only require $25 minimum to cash out, then they changed it to $50, and it used to only take 3-4 days to get paid on paypal, now it takes something like a month. It also is a lot more difficult to make money, period. It never was a major source of income for me, but for what it was (essentially blogging in very small amounts for cash, writing about whatever you want) I could easily do the maximum 10 posts a day in a couple hours, and eventually make a little extra money here and there. I believe there is another site with the same idea as Bubblews but they actually do pay you timely, and it doesnt take months and months to get to payout. Bubblews sucks now, with what it has become.

4. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I have been using Microworkers, Perk TV, Swagbucks, Tellwut, and Postloop. It just take so long for the money to build up. Another source I use is a grocery app to save money, its called Reciept Hog. My experience has been good so far. On another forum people have spoke highly of the Ibotta grocery app. Anyone interested take a look at it.

5. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I agree with you about the PTC sites, because I tried it and its very boring. Using your valuable time for a penny is not really does not motivate me at all. I guess some people do know how to work the system, and good for them.

6. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:

Exactly what is drop shipping? I reviewed the website but do understanding the what they offer. I guess I am confused, as to how the drop shipping plays into it.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy and sell clothes from time to time, and while I've been doing my research and looking for suppliers, I have come across drop shipping. I am not sure, but I think it means as a retailer, buying directly from the manufacturer and having your stock delivered directly from them. Basically, cutting out the middle man altogether.

8. MeriCaska

MeriCaskaNew Member

Threads:
    I think In Text Ads and affiliate marketing are the two best ways to make money apart from Adsense.

9. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My money making activity was limited to writing until three years before but then I found survey sites were offering good money during my stay in Australia. Now I have at least 10 survey sites which pay me close to $5 a day. This year I have joined couple of forums that also contribute to my income but my main earning comes from writing sites.