What online food Box subscriptions have you tried??

Discussion in Food & Drink started by gsogirl • Nov 8, 2014.

1. gsogirl

gsogirlNew Member

Threads:
    So a friend of mine was getting this Lovewithfood monthly box. It looked interesting. She got it once a month at work. She would get excited for this box of snacks! She gave me a code so I got my first box almost free to try ( I have a code now to share too.) Yep I am addicted now too and subscribed my mother for 6 mos as part of my Christmas gift this year to her. They are fun to receive and lots of snacks I had never heard of before. Another that I really enjoy is the TREATSIE monthly box. It is mostly sweet snacks. Ahhh addicted to that too and it is monthly but I signed up for a year for the price cut and they also gave me a code to share and I have several friends doing that who love that one. I am trying Orange Glad but it is too pricey for what is in the box. It is baked goods and I won't be renewing that after my 3 months ends. I tried Nibblr and it was good for awhile but I realized i could find snacks cheaper so after a few months stopped as well as Graze which is their competitor which is just like them a monthly 4 portion box of snacks. Literally 4 portions. The price was $5 all inclusive but I thought still pricey. The NatureBox I do get and I like it because I can stall my subscription for 3-4 months if i want to or get it every 2 weeks. I usually get it every 2-3 months but started with every month. It is 5 full sized bags of snacks that you choose on their site from a long list of options where you check like love or trash it and they choose and you are surprised. I've liked everything so far and of course they also gave me a code to share. I am sure it is against forum rules to post codes but guess you can pm me??. Has anyone tried any box subscriptions that they want to review? I found alot on youtube and listened to what people reviewing the boxes had to say.