What online platforms do you watch movies on?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by TPhoenix • Mar 7, 2014.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    By far, Netflix is my favorite. I'm impressed with the quality of the original projects (it's one good thing after another! ;)), With the great service (it's a team highly committed to the job, especially with regard to meeting the clients needs :)) and with the diversity of options available to watch. :cool:

I'm kinda "obsessive" with Netflix. :D

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I never use Netflix although I know that there are a lot of good stuffs there. Whenever I watch movies or series, I just go at 123movies, DramaFever or DramaGo and stream :) So far I'm always satisfied with my experience and there are a lot of movies to choose from, all in 720p and 1080p :D

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    There is this other movie site I go to occasionally especially when I want to watch Prank videos. That's Daily motion, this is another great movie site just like Youtube though may not be as popular, you will sure find great videos on this site too. You can equally make your videos and upload them on the site for the viewing pleasure of others.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I do watch on Netflix, Youtube, Fandor and on MUBI. As i usually don't prefer to have similar searches all the time some time while i don't find anything on commonly used platform i move on to some other searches.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed nowadays that Netflix has so many bunches of good movies and the resolution of those movies is in HD. They are not only entertaining but the quality of the movies are better.

Well, I have no account with Netflix. For my movie sources, I just relied from the YouTube and the movies I am watching are too limited. At least I have a good option to watch movies, my favorite old good movies for that matter.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    The house where I live gets both Netflix and Hulu- and both of these are just the basic plans as well,but I think Hulu with the basic plan was free last year(2016)-but it no longer exists today. I like Hulu a lot because it has a lot of the old Tv series-and also the new TV shows on the networks can be seen a few days after they came out.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    I use only Netflix since it has a huge variety of TV Shows and movies that you can watch. There is only a handful of ones that you can't find there. I also like HBO because it has a lot of good TV Shows, and because their TV Shows can't be found on Netflix.

8. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I use YouTube, Dailymotion, and Hulu but only if they are free movies I don't have enough to be paying for movies now as I need to save every penny possible. I also use putlocker sometimes when I have time to watch an entire movie. There I find new releases and in good quality. I don't know if they are allowed but I would think so since they have been on for a while now.

9. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I do watch movies online. I subscribe to site Netflix, Youtube, and Amazon Prime. Incidentally, even tough I have a year's subscription to Amazon Prime, which is already 4 months old, I am yet to watch a single movie there.

10. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have read a lot about Netflix and Amazon prime, but I doubt they are available in my country. I don't always watch movies online or offline, but sometimes I do watch videos from YouTube which are free. I have not explore much on online platform for movies yet, as I don't have much time to watch movies nowadays.