What online store do you shop at most?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Sweetkymom • Apr 5, 2014.

1. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    I do most of my online shopping through Amazon, but that's usually things like Christmas or birthday items, since I can get a wide variety of things at once. I have student Prime membership, so that helps a lot and factors in for why I purchase from there.

Other items that I can't get on Amazon, I have a few websites I order from because I either know the people, or I've had amazing customer service with them and like to help out. For car parts, even though some I could get on Amazon, I always order from a specific site because I trust them, and I know what I'm getting. I also know they'll help out with whatever I need and if I have a problem, they'll handle it.

2. Steverd

SteverdMember

Threads:
    This is easy. It's 95% Amazon. Why? Because cheaper prices and my Free Prime shipping!
    I wonder how the UPS man feels coming to my house 3-4 times a week???

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I think it is a tie between Amazon (because I can pretty much get anything on the site) and ASOS (which satisfies my self indulgent moments). The great thing about both sites is the free shipping and what I consider to be very fair and reasonable prices.

4. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon. But I wish I could pick my carrier. Our post office has gone to crap and I prefer UPS and FEDX. Online stores I shop at are Amazon, Just for Redheads . com in makeup. Teva for shoes, I did love Deva Lifewear, but they are going out of business. Oh yes, and I did recently start QVC online. I paid out my Dyson there, and would use QVC again.

5. Kevin128672

Kevin128672Member

Threads:
    Definitely Amazon. Because of their wide variety of products, it makes it easy to shop from just one location for nearly anything you might want. Also, their subscribe & save deals are amazing. You simply subscribe to an item, and get it every month, and you get a pretty decent discount. I have considered making the upgrade for Amazon Prime, but the rest of my family doesn't really have any interest in splitting the bill so that we could all benefit from it.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Amazon partly because Amazon gift cards are really easy to earn online. One Christmas, my Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks basically paid for all my Christmas gifts. I also love the customer service at Amazon and how easy it is to use.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is my favorite online store too. Great prices, fast shipping and excellent customer service. Free shipping used to be for purchases $25 and more. Now, it's $35, but it's still a good deal.

I also like to shop at Newegg and Staples. Newegg can't be beat for computer related purchases.

8. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon! Especially with an Amazon Prime account, it just makes the most sense for me to shop there with the free 2 day shipping. You really get used to getting your online items quickly and I don't like waiting the extended period of time it takes to get to me with the other stores. Also, I the site interface more with Amazon and also trust the user reviews more than I do on say Ebay or craigslist. I'll look on other sites for good deals, but I generally try and find something on Amazon before shopping and buying at another place.

9. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    My preference is Amazon most of the times,The thing is its reputation and at the same time the sort of results it have i mean in terms of the product quality and how better something can be made shipping and the actual one that we get to see to see online and the brand they are good at all these things and that feels good.

10. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I usually shop more at eBay and Amazon, but between the 2, I think that I shop an equal amount on both. If I find a better deal on either, then I go for that one. But I do have my specific individual shops that I shop on within these online services. I typically go to eBay first and see what they have though. I specifically shop for DVDs and BluRays on Amazon because I find them more reliable with these things.

11. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    Without a doubt, the online store I shop at the most is Amazon. They have almost everything I could possibly want or need and their customer service goes above and beyond the necessary requirements to be called "good." There is definitely a reason no one ever complains about them.

If I had an option to pay a monthly fee for Amazon Prime, I would do it. However, the require everything up front and that's just not feasible for me.

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I usually just shop from Ebay. I find that sellers there are very good in that they are very motivated to keep their customers satisfied and gain good feedback. The only times I worry a bit when shopping at Ebay is when I'm about to try out a new seller which isn't that often, and even then, I always make sure that the feedback is legitimate and not just paid for or something similar. Also, with their premium seller feature, it's much easier to be comfortable with buying from those who are known sellers. I'm very much satisfied with my experience with them so far, and I will probably continue on buying from there for a very long time.

13. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I bought something once on Ebay (a cellphone) that didn't work right but the customer service was very professional and worked quickly to get my situation resolved which I was kind of surprised about because I've heard some negative things about ebay. I mainly shop online with amazon and usually get my products fast and haven't had (so far) any issues with them.

14. robinegg

robineggMember

Threads:
    I used to use ThinkGeek a lot. Nowadays I find it overpriced, although it is still nice to browse once in a while.

I like Etsy for handmade niche items. There is also Alibaba for clothes shipped directly from China, so everything is wholesale price. The quality isn't great and sometimes you get a few duds, but it's worth it because you're not gonna find that kind of price on any retail store/site, so you are still saving more than you waste.

I do like Amazon, but I find it difficult to find things to actually buy. The Canadian Amazon's rating system is not used much, so I never know if something is worth buying or if it's a ripoff. I do like the free shipping, although they recently upped the threshold to $25 instead of $20.

15. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I am a big Walmart and Ebay, and Amazon shopper. I used to hate shopping on Amazon because they never really had the things I like. But now I shop there all the time. I just made a purchase today.

16. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm going to have to go with the crowd on this one, Amazon has a fair selection for the most part, comparable prices on most of it, and probably best of all the free prime shipping. I love online shopping & generally prefer it to in person, but I detest finding good deals only to pay a small fortune for shipping. Plus, the few times that I have needed help from customer service for one reason or another, I've been very impressed with Amazon and their willingness to resolve the problems.

17. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of Amazon as well. I used to go on eBay a lot of the time, but I found that I have smoother transactions over at Amazon. I am not a member of their Prime membership either. I don't like spending extra money when I don't absolutely have to.

Other than Amazon, I buy a lot of stuff off the Steam store. Even though I don't have physical copies of the video games I buy, I have the option to download them whenever I want and uninstall them if I get bored... But even so, I get to keep them in my gaming library on the Steam application for later installment. I love Steam!

18. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I shop quite a bit from Amazon, but the one I use the most I have to say is Ebay. Ebay I can usually find better deals than I can at Amazon. Plus I just feel like Ebay is easier to use, I can contact people easier, they accept Paypal which is a very big plus. Overall I feel like Ebay is way more user friendly. Plus, I can't always find what I need on Amazon. I buy a lot of random or discontinued things as well as antiques. I find these better on Ebay.

19. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    For me it's Amazon too, no one can beat their prices and if you have Amazon Prime you get free two day shipping! Plus, I'm a student and I need textbooks, and I have found that Amazon offers the best prices on books, and they have options for me to get them second hand and pay as little as $5 for textbooks that would normally cost me $50 or more. And last but certainly not least, I can sell used textbooks to them and they give very reasonable prices for them, granted that it's Amazon credit, but I don't really care because I can use that money to buy other stuff from Amazon.

20. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I agree with your comment on Amazon Prime. It is a service I don't subscribe to. With that said, I do love Amazon. They are at the top of my list, follow by eBay. These are the 2 platforms I shop at the most because they have everything I am looking for at the time. The deals are awesome and I had very few bad experiences with both sites.