What Pets Do You Have?

Discussion in Pets started by dorothymoreno • Apr 7, 2013.

1. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    skyebaby.

This Is Midnight Skye (or just Skye) my Pomeranian. She's my baby! She is just over two years old :) She goes everywhere with me, and does everything with me.

susie.

And this is Susie, my Pit bull mix pup. She's about 8 months old. She's a big bundle of energy, and lots of fun!!

2. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    I am now keeping two dogs and a cat. The cat I call monster due to her gigantic looking eyes that makes anyone scared. The two dogs’ bodie and mom are a bit lively and as for me they are the best pets I have. This is because no one can ever enter my family compound without me being around since the dogs have the power and authority to drive you away.

3. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    I have one dog (Schnauzer) and she's almost 3 years old. Everyone loves her.
    I also want a cat but my parents won't let me adopt one. :(

4. steisehodgson

steisehodgsonMember

Threads:
    AT the moment I have a lovely cat named Tiggy, and a dwarf hamster named Bilbo. I had another cat up until a few months ago when my mum moved to Canada and took her with her :( I'd love to have more pets because I am a big animal lover, but when I'm older and have my own place I'm definitely going to have more pets.

5. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    I have 3 cats, and a dog. The most interesting thing about having that many cats is you begin to notice the different personalities your feline friends have! I love my dog, Larry, as well. He's a good boy.

6. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have two dogs. Lily is a Yorkie mix pup and Rocky is a purebred Pomeranian. I bought Lily off Craigslist and Rocky was given to me from someone I knew who knew a couple who split up and so didn't want him anymore. Lily is a sweetie but sometimes chews and goes the bathroom in the apartment like puppies do. They get along pretty well and play a lot. Rocky is a bully towards other dogs and I like to say that sometimes he's on his male period with us because he can be a real ass. However he loves people even wants attention from the wrong people.

#26Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  7. TheCouponGeek

TheCouponGeekNew Member

Threads:
    Dogs, parrots, and assorted reptiles! I used to make weekly trips to Petsmart but now get almost everything online.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well my mom has 2 cats I consider to be as much mine as they are hers!
    But as of yesterday I'm a proud owner of a gorgeous baby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, that lives with me in my home! So I currently own one dog =)
    I might in the future get another dog to keep him company if I notice he is feeling lonely (since I do work 8 hours a day), but for now I have only one and that is enough!

9. Plinko

PlinkoMember

Threads:
    I wonder, do chickens count as pets? We have four chickens. The original plan was to have them lay eggs so as to always have fresh eggs available. However, only two of my hens are laying. The other two are slackers and mooches, lol. They aren't very friendly to humans, but they are so entertaining to watch.
    We also have two cats, and two little dogs that are smaller than the cats.

10. qaximor

qaximorNew Member

Threads:
    I have one french bulldog. I adopted him from a local shelter which is awesome! I hate buying and selling dogs like they are items and I always tell people to adopt instead of buying. People always think that dogs that are up for adopting are in bad condition or bad breeds but many don't know that shelter dogs are usually the best and most friendly.