What presents did you receive this Christmas?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by daimashin • Dec 26, 2013.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    What kind of presents your family bought you this Christmas? I got a watch, and a belt. I might keep the watch and return the belt tomorrow. I don't really like belts.:cool:

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I got a $50 gift card and an AT&T gift card so I can use it to pay my bills or purchase some accessories for me phone. My family don't usually buy me anything because they would rather give me the gift card and buy items myself. I feel thankful and grateful to have a such awesome family.

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Good for you, I have been telling my family to just give me cash every year so I can get whatever I wanted but they never listened. They say it's not Christmas if it's not a present, my family like to stick to tradition. I offer money but they wouldn't accept it too so not much can be done I guess.

4. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I got a few nice things this year :)

Dart board, toiletries, cash, GTA 5 for PS3, sweets and various underwear bits.

Very grateful :)

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't get much this year I only got some perfume but that was enough for me cause I loved it! It was this new playboy perfume that I had really wanted and so my sister and brother in law got it for me. So I was very very happy with that gift. But even if I hadn't got nothing I would of just been happy spending my time with my family and seeing my kids unwrap their gifts.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was able to receive some cash gifts from my uncles and aunts, and I got a couple of food gifts from some friends and acquaintances.