What Silly Things Make You Crazy?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by jneanz • Jun 28, 2016.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Over the weekend, I was watching the Food Network and it was a show I don't see often because there's too much going on. Anyway, I had to turn because there was something minor that I just don't get.

People who wear a blazer and tie in the kitchen.:eek::confused:

I don't mind a casual suit but the whole visual is stuffy, especially when the person has erect posturing. You're there to cook but look like you should be preparing my taxes. Don't care much for Guy Fieri's look either but at least he looks like a fun person.

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I have a teenage son. What makes me crazy is that he does not wash his hair! Even when it is obvious his hair is oily. And now that he has facial hair, he is wearing a beard that needs a lot of help. Sadly, underneath all of thr hair is a handsome guy. And if i mention anything, it hurts him. Sometimes a parent cannot win.

3. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    The black lives matter movement, and I'm black. Lives matter not black lives matter, super selective. The american community in every form is very selective, and I don't like it.

It doesn't make me crazy, I just don't want to be around it because it's ridiculous and we contradict ourselves so much, but when the contradicting exposing question are asked to those who contradict themselves, they get super defensive and find more reasons to justify their actions.

4. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Co-sign 1000% There is so much more to what has been going on that the media hasn't reported. One site had a long list of stuff the guy from LA did prior to his murder. Now, I've lived in the hood and while it may not be a nice thing to say, there are certain types of people you wish would disappear...for good. Don't spend taxpayer dollars trying to rehab them because the victims need help also.

Elderly people matter, the mentally ill matter, latchkey kids matter, everyone's got problems or is underrepresented when it comes to getting the resources they need when they need them.

5. iRoxas

iRoxasNew Member

Threads:
    Well sometimes when my cats meow or yowl, that really annoys me and I yell at them to shut up. Sometimes they run all over the place and it's annoying because you can feel them running on your bed and they have actually run on my laptop before while I was typing and scratched my hand. I still keep them though because I love my kittens and I always will c:

6. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    When you are spending billions of dollars on prisoners who should've received the death penalty for whatever crimes they have committed, you don't think that money would be best used to build the economy?

You'd rather let tax payers pay tens of billions to keep them alive, and to rot in prison for the rest of their lives when that money could be going towards programs that help get people out of poverty?

7. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    It truly annoys me when people smack their lips after every sentence or heck, after every word sometimes. I especially hate it when they do that on a video because the sound is amplified in my ear through earphones.