What sites do you use?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 26, 2012.

1. wjack2010

wjack2010New Member

Threads:
    What sites do you use for getting coupons for the product your about to purchase?

I use Google as your more than likely to find a coupon if your going to purchase from a big online retailer.

2. encryptedbytes

encryptedbytesMember

Threads:
    I almost always search Google for coupons and codes for an item I am interesting in buying online. Sometimes finding one can make a difference in where I make the purchase. For instance, Store A may have a particular item for $10 less than Store B, but a quick check of Google reveals that Store B is running a 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50, making store B a better deal, even though the don't have the best price from the start.

3. kreso93

kreso93New Member

Threads:
    I mostly use Google or read forums like this one, to get info on latest deals.

4. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I just Google whatever site I'm purchasing from and hope that some coupon codes come up. Even if I only save myself a few cents or pennies, at the end of the day, every little helps and it all adds up into the big pot of savings at the end of the year.

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I use Google, or I use hotukdeals.co.uk, or Topcashback.co.uk if I am in the UK for coupons and deals, if I am in Canada, I find it more difficult. I usually would just Google "shopx discount codes". I will not buy anything online without doing my discount code search first, if I cannot get a discount code, then I look for any site where I might get cashback, and if I cannot get either, I get very disappointed!

6. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    The sites i use are-

GOOGLE.com
    hackforums.net
    l33ts.org

and some other hacking and monetizing websites also.

7. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I use mostly google and n4g. I know of other sites, but most of the itme my browsing is pretty basic.

8. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    I mainly use Google to discover coupons for whatever I'm trying to buy. If that doesn't work then I'll use DontPayFull, or ask a friend if they have any.

9. Coffeeaddict

CoffeeaddictNew Member

Threads:
    I regularly check Living Social and Groupon but if they don't offer a new deal or an interesting one, I google my desired deal or check Facebook for recommendations from friends.

10. obadiah

obadiahNew Member

Threads:
    Like many others who have posted here I use Google to see what I can find and then since I have joined this site, I also check on here. I have never heard of DontPayFull DrakenV but since you mentioned it I will definitely check them out too. Thanks!

11. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    For shopping I always start with Google, but I make sure to be able to search all possible discounts before I make my purchase. This forum certainly has turned into a great deal finder also. As for other stuff, I like to look at Yahoo for my news and sometimes FunnyJunk for some funny entertainment.

12. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I also use google. It's definately got a lot of options. It seems as if this is everyone's favorite.

13. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Google and I follow a lot of deal posting blogs.

14. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I use Google and Swagbucks for getting my coupons.

15. liam1993osten

liam1993ostenNew Member

Threads:
    Manly I just go to google as well or to look them up online more or less likely they are there. I usually dont bother with coupons that are lower than 5 dollars. I also dont go for offers for them when i buy things cause most likely there has to be a reason im not liking there.

16. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    Depends on what I am looking for. If I am looking for coupons for grocery items, there are several regional blogs that match grocery sales with maunfacturer's coupons. I mostly use DontPayFull.com for printing grocery coupons. Also, some of the grocery store chains have their own store coupons which can often be used at the same time as a manufacturer's coupon for an item. So I regularly check for those, too.

17. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    I just found retail me not today. I was so excited I was even going to make a new thread about it.
    The coupon I used was for Papa Johns so it was pretty cool in my book.

18. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Google is my first choice too.

19. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I google for my deals most of the time, check out this forum, or visit a couple websites specifically to post about deals and coupons for products. Sometimes I'll look on a coupon site for something I want.

20. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It doesn't seem like you read the post. The question wasn't if you use Facebook. The question was what sites you use to get coupons ,because this is any money saving site.
    Your post is way off topic.

Anyway, to answer the topic of the thread, I use Swagbucks for printable coupons and Retail Me Not and eBates for other deals and codes.