What sites do you use?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 26, 2012.

1. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't actually have one site that I go to, I will do a blanket search on Google and normally find what I need that way. :)

2. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    For reading interesting things on the net, I always use StumbleUpon. This is a website where you will find updates on many interesting topics. For searching stuff, Google is the only website I use.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Unbelievable. This is a thread about what coupon and money saving sites people use and people are still posting about Facebook and Tumblr. Here's a useful blog that I found about learning Target's markdown schedule.

I also use Southern Savers which is a coupon matchup site for supermarket deals in the South at stores like Publix and Winn Dixie.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Like everyone else I use google. I have been getting alot of coupons from swagbucks, helps me to save money and to get a few extra points to make some money.

5. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I use the Honey extension when I am shopping online at Amazon. I never get a successful match with any of my purchases, it is really frustrating and I really do not think that it ever will work. They advertise coupons on items I have no interest in. Hopefully, I end up buying something that actually matches and it will make my day.

Does anyone else use the Honey browser extension for Amazon.

6. catherineJ

catherineJMember

Threads:
    Google is my first choice,
    amazon is nice, too.

7. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    Coupon Rani is a good website for checking out deals for various products.

8. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to do a google search first because that tends to set me up pretty well with coupons, especially for things such as grocery items, toilet paper, paper towels and other things that I generally pick up at a grocery store or Target. If I am looking for a coupon or deal that is more store/site specific I use slick deals. Slick deals is an awesome site, the way the posters can stack coupons is amazing, some great coupons and deals to be found!