What Size Earrings Do You Wear?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by thelovelyone0 • Feb 17, 2013.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always worn small stud or hoop earrings because I'm uncomfortable with the large ones. I always thought that wearing them would stretch my earlobes because they seem to be heavy, so I don't intend to wear them at all. Plus like the other member said, it might get stuck somewhere and I might end up ripping my earlobe, so that's enough reasons for me not to wear one.

2. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Earrings are very beautiful things, I also like them, but I have no ear hole and just watching them is wonderful!
    T1foZhXe0dXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.1.2.T2gk5SXoFXXXXXXXXX_!!405312179.T2uTtTXhdcXXXXXXXX_!!232090011.:D

3. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, small earrings look cuter and more exquisite. :eek:

4. sweetseraph

sweetseraphNew Member

Threads:
    I like to wear long and nice earings that suits me more than small earings and I decide which one to wear according to the occasion.

5. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Earrings have sizes? Well that is news to me, I assumed they were all the same size. :confused:

6. skyby7

skyby7New Member

Threads:
    I wear a simple, normal sized ring. Nothing big. It has a small ball that closes it with tension.

7. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I am the same way, I use to love big hoop earrings. I still do like them, but I have went down in size. I wear medium hoop earrings. Now, I do like big flashy earrings, I think they take away from my big ears with the help of my hair. I do try to balance my earrings based on my necklace. If I have on a big necklace, I will do small earrings and vice versa.

8. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Maybe when I was younger I wore big hoop earrings. As I got older I really started to hate them and only wore really small ones because the weight of them wore my ear. Now, I can't stand earrings, I hate wearing them on ears. My mom always tell me that she wish I wore earrings because I look cute with them. They just annoy me now till the point I just hate them on ears.

9. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I have big (but when I say big, I mean medium...not huge) hoops that I wear a lot. I love them!

10. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm kind of a fan of hoop hearings and big ones. But it depends really on what I wear. When I feel like going Bohemian, I prefer the big and long ones. I usually buy them on vintage shops and sometimes, I just create them myself. :)

11. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    It really depends on the outfit, hairstyle and occasion. Rule of thumb if the neck is showing then long earrings go very well with that, they kind of go along the neck and adorn it a little. For every day activity like work, it's better to wear smaller ones so it's more practical. If they're to wear on a special occasion it doesn't really matter if they're big or small, usually they're fine as long as they're a little more elaborate.

12. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I tend to wear larger earrings, especially chandelier earrings with a bit of sparkle. I like my earrings to be artistic and compliment my outfit. I also don't wear a lot of other jewelery so there isn't too much going on.
    As long as there is balance and not everything is blinged out I think large earrings are a lot of fun and a great way to express yourself. Earrings can dress up an outfit and easily change the look you are going for!

13. jhawkins408

jhawkins408New Member

Threads:
    I have to say that I love larger earrings. I don't wear them much, so when I do... I really like them to be noticed. Plus, my ears are super sensitive, so if I AM going to put them through that torture it better we borth it. I don't hoops, not my style. I lean towards bright and whimsical choices that usually match a piece of clothing I'm wearing!

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    To me studs are more sexy because they are small and more classy. I enjoy wearing studs because they are right at the end of the ear and it looks almost like someone has painted it on to match whatever you are wearing for your necklace and bracelet.