What Social Media Marketing Tool Do You Use?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by GLOGIK • Jul 31, 2014.

1. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi, everyone, I'm a little new to the realm of Internet Marketing. However, considering the fact that social media platforms like facebook and twitter are becoming the hype these days, brands and individuals alike are also seeing the potential these platforms hold for their businesses. Now the question is: what's the best social media marketing/management tool out there one can leverage to boost business?:confused:

2. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Not any of them specifically but yeah if we see the ways for knowing all the marketing strategies and the way how the brand gets promotion is a simple factor that could work in a correct way,So yeah this is how it is which help the correct format and lets us have better.

3. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi Aquila, I don't quite understand your response. I got the first part that says "Not any of them specifically", but I didn't understand every other point you made after that. Could you please rephrase your response, so that it becomes clearer?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate.

4. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Hey GLOGIK,What i mean is you have talked about social media marketing which undoubtedly i am agreeing on and accepting the fact that it surely have an outcome like Facebook and twitter represents the businesses or invidiously someone in a better manner in terms of their interaction and updates.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't which social media marketing tool would be the best because some of them target specific sites. Say for example there is software that lets you manage your FB account only. There's another which you can use to post tweets on twitter. Others allow you to post on different social media sites. When it comes to choosing which social marketing tool you'll use, you'd first have to decide which platform you intend to market on and from there recommendations of the right software can be made.

6. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi Denis, thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate. I acknowledge the fact that there are many specialized social media management tools out there, but what I'm really looking at is a tool that will allow you to manage several social media profiles and platforms at the same time, not just one platform like twitter or facebook, or others like them.

I have currently found buzzbundle to be a very capable tool, and is currently on my list. There's also HootSuite which was recommended by a friend.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate.

#6Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014