What sort of music do you like?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by maxparker0 • Sep 9, 2014.

1. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    When I am working, I like listening to classical, techno and ambient music. I also love alternative rock, RnB and a bit of pop music.

2. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the time I listen to jazz on radio. on my player its usually michael buble music and norah jones that I play. It helps me relax while traffic is congested.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I like dance and pop music the most, although I listen to pretty much anything except reggae, metal, and country, though even in those genres I still have a few exceptions that I can occasionally listen to. When I want to relax, I listen to classical or jazz music, but I'm not too well versed in those genres and usually just pick random tracks whenever I'm in the mood for it.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Lately I've been listening to Indie-Folk type of music. Bands like Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers are two of my most favorite bands nowadays. I love that the genre itself is not so mainstream and that's the reason why i dig the music. Also these bands are purely musical geniuses that you can't help but love their songs after you listen to them. :p

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not very picky with music. I tend to listen to various genres as long as they're not just a cacophony of sounds. I notice, though, that I lean more towards psychedelic and indie music. I particularly love artists like Of Monsters and Men, Foster the People, Echosmith, Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson and the like. There are times when I need some RnB so Iyaz, Beyonce, Mariah Carey and Neo are worth listening to.