What Sport (if any) Do You Play?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by kingusama92 • Apr 26, 2012.

1. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I attend a gym, but I also play in a rounders league, which I love, because as well as exercising it's an opportunity to get out in the fresh air.

2. maria1

maria1New Member

Threads:
    I train boxing and it is best for fitness and recreation.I would recommend to everyone to put a bag in the house and the daily half-hour strike.good for the body and the stress

3. Sharon

SharonNew Member

Threads:
    I love to play football, basketball and tennis all of these are very healthy sports because we move and stay active while playing, It's like a good exercise for body and mind too.

#43May 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  4. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite sport is basketball. I don't play it often anymore, but I used to. I sometimes just grab my ball and head outside just to shoot some hoops. I don't play with anyone because I am certain I will lose.

I don't know if running is considered a sport, some don't consider it, and some do, but I plan on running about an hour each day or longer for the summer. It's my way of exercising.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, basketball is one of my favorite sports. I grew up idolizing Michael Jordan and I always wanted to be like him. Of course, I never got to be like Mike but that doesn't prevent me from loving basketball. I also like playing lawn tennis and table tennis. It's so much fun to whack balls back at your opponent. Lastly, I also play chess. I'm no longer as good as I was in high school, but I can still think.

6. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    I am a sports freak.. I love playing Basketball, Soccer, and Cricket. I even do love indoor games such as Snooker and Table Tennis.

7. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    the sports which i love to play is one and only football. its my favorite game to play up

8. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I agree that if one can't afford gym membership then outdoor sports are the best bet. I joined a volleyball club and been doing great there. Even planning to go professional....:D

9. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't play any officially....my friends and I do play soccer and basketball quite a bit. :)

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I play non-league football, at 35 I'm getting a bit too old now but I hope to have one more season before either dropping down to Sunday league level or hanging up my boots for good. :)

11. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I always play basketball with my friends at the gym, and I always try to find ways to stay active. Also, during the winter I enjoy snowboarding and playing ice hockey.

12. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Tell me.. How is basketball, because I've never tried playing it though I love watching the game. Is height an issue or do I need some form of workout before the game? Share please

13. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to be obsessed with football (soccer) when I was growing up, I would play it football in the morning, at break time, at lunch and for hours after school.

Nowadays I don't play much football which is a shame because I still love it, it is definitely my favourite sport to play.

14. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I used to play hockey back in school but badminton and tennis are two of my favourite sports that I play on a regular basis. Other sports I indulge in occasionally are soccer and floorball(similar to hockey).

15. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried playing badminton before, but I wasn't good at getting to hit the ball. I actually would just like to keep myself fit through running, since I'm not really fond of sports in general.

16. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I play table tennis, I started playing since I was a kid. Most of us in the family knows how to play table tennis. Every Christmas day we have a tournament for the whole family. The winner will get a gift and cash. It's fun. I can play anytime. I don't need to go anywhere. We have a table at home. Most of the time, I'm playing with my sister.

17. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I play tennis at least twice a week and let me tell you the prices of the courts are not cheap. I am a member in a club and believe it or not I find cheaper tennis courts in other clubs where I am not member. I have realized this recently, so I will not renew my membership in that club and possibly I will make myself a member of that other tennis club that is cheaper and closer to my house. Nothing like knowing the clubs that do exist. ;)

18. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    I used to play football for the school team and was somewhat decent, but got progressively worse due to a lack of effort on my part and persistence in playing me at the wrong positions on the coaches' part. Stopped playing after getting into college, still occasionally play with my friends for fun from time to time.

Also, used to have a soft spot for table tennis but no matter how much I played, I never seemed to improve beyond a certain level, so gave up on it.

19. churchies

churchiesNew Member

Threads:
    I play soccer and table tennis (both at quite high levels, I use to be a state table tennis player). I am a huge fan of gymnastics as well and I have started training it, I hope to achieve some of the gymnastics strength moves by the end of the year.

20. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not big into sports. The closest I get is skiing and hiking etc lol. I do love to play volleyball though.