What Store Do You Find The Best Clearance Deals?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Sunshine • Jan 30, 2015.

1. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I can usually find good clearance prices at Target. I was just there today and found 3pk of gloves for $2.10 as well as some sweat pants for my daughter for the same price so I picked up some in a bigger size for her too. When my children were toddlers, I would go to Target and get the next size up for the following year at prices from $2-3 for tops and bottoms. I love finding deals like that. Kids go through clothes so fast I hate to pay full price for them.

2. beasleym1989

beasleym1989Member

Threads:
    As far as clothing stores go, I find my best clearance deals at Express, Maurices, and Ann Taylor LOFT. I have an outlet mall 5 miles from my house so I'm lucky in that regard. Express was just having an additional 50% off of their already marked down clearance merchandise the other day and I was walking out with shirts for $3 and dresses for $5. The LOFT had a ton of cute dress shirts for work marked down to $1.80.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

For me it’s a toss-up between Rite Aid and CVS. When they are getting rid of products or a new brand is coming out, they cut prices to 75%. I had purchased $11 lotions for .99 cents. When I shop there I like to go down the aisles and look for clearance tags. One time CVS had 12 pack Bounty paper towels that was marked down to $2. It was marked down because it was decorated with the Olympics logo. So since the Olympics was over they had to clear it out of their store.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You've all mentioned the ones I like, T. J. Maxx, Marshals, Ross. Other's I like is Walmart when they got clearance I just saw PJ's set with long pants for just $3 and t-shirts I find sometimes for just $3 too at Walmart. Locally we have a supermarket that has sundries too they got good clearances too and they are Don Quiote from Japan.