What store would you like to see in your area?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by brutal37138 • Dec 13, 2013.

1. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    We used to have a Best Buy near where I live, but it closed so now we have to drive about an hour just to go to another Best Buy that is near another city. I just wish they would make another one where I live I don't know why they closed it could be the fact that it was inside the mall rather than their own building. I just hope that maybe they'll build one soon it would definitely help safe gas especially with how expensive it is now a days.

2. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    I wish to see an Ikea store in my town;) It`s not very comfortable to go to the bigger city around, to supply your home with accesories and furniture, not to mention the shipping is more expensive in this way

3. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Though not a store, I would love for this restaurant to be in our area. I miss Sizzler so bad, I just love there salad bars and Malibu Chicken, good prices and great food. My grandma and I would always go to it whenever we went shopping together, I sure do miss it.

4. Magicman94

Magicman94Member

Threads:
    Although I know it's not going to happen, I'd like to see any record megastore open here. We used to have a huge one at a local mall but they downsized to a smaller mall store that's barely 10% of the size of the old one. And an IKEA would be nice. The closest one involves paying a $4 toll to get to and the only other reasonably close one is 50 minutes away, and that's if you don't hit any DC traffic on 495 or Route 1.

5. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    It would never happen in a million years but I would really like to see a Gaming Workshop in my town. There's one in the city but that's over an hour away and costs a lot of gas money.

6. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The main thing is I want more stores to combat Gamestop. I'm with everyone else. They charge way too much and give you like nothing for your used games. There is one record store that will take games downtown and a pawn shop but that's all I've seen. I know Walmart takes used games now but I don't know how that goes. Do they give you much?

On a similar note, it would be nice to have a cell phone exchange. I think Gamestop is the only place that takes used phones.

#46Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  7. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to have target near my home i do have but its like 30 mins drive away from my place so normally when i go their i need to work on this thing specifically.At the moment these stores are going well and learning from them i mean getting good at thing is a plus.

8. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I would very much like to see Gamestop coming to my country. I'm a gamer and having Gamestop is going to be very convenient to me. Other than this, I'd also like to see Amazon made available in my country as well. They always have sales and discounts but because they are not available here I miss out on a lot of great deals.

9. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    I would love to see a Whole Foods Market locally. We do have a Natural Grocer's chain. It's good, but still not the same. Either that or a Central Market H.E.B which is very close to a Whole Foods. I would also take a Sprouts, or a Trader Joe's.

To eat, I would like a Spaghetti Warehouse, I want Pancho's back, and I would like TGI Friday's back. I would kind of like to try Carraba's Italian Grill, but we have Carino's Italian Grill so that's kind of close I think. We also may want to try a Red Robin Burger place.

10. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I also would like to have IKEA around my area because we have to go to the main city to get any type of furniture for our home. But I don't think that will ever happened because we don't even have one in the whole state I'm in.

11. Broadleaf

BroadleafMember

Threads:
    Jeez, there's such a lack of variety where I live that I could probably make an entire list. Honestly I'd probably have to choose Target as well. I've only ever heard about Target and while it may seem like Walmart, which is everywhere already, from what I hear Target has better customer service, looks better on the inside, and the people there are friendlier and more honest about everything. That would make it an ideal choice for me, because recently I've been getting nothing but bad deals everywhere else I go, and because I also can get Target gift cards very easily. Thanks for posting such a thought provoking topic!

12. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I wish we had a Target nearby! The nearest one for me is 30 minutes away. I try to go there when I'm in town, but if they're having a really great sale on something, I often miss out because whatever it was has already sold out. I love their deals where they reward you with $5 gift cards. I have rolled those over when I'm there again and again to get lots of free stuff. Target is awesome.

13. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    That is hard because I have like every store in my town, usually more than one. I guess I would want a little store from my hometown back in the Ozarks. One was Town and Country, it was more of a food store with basic other items. Another I'd want to see is Alco, they had amazing clothes for cheap.

14. vdenayb23

vdenayb23Member

Threads:
    My cousin recently took me to this store called grocery outlet. I had never been there before and I was not disappointed I spent 63.73 on 2 and a half weeks of groceries i was shocked! My cousin lives 45 minutes away from me but the trip out there is worth it for the good deals I get on food and housecleaning products. I just wished that they build one closer to me soon. It would be great.

15. aimeep80

aimeep80New Member

Threads:
    I would love to have an Aldi grocery store in my town. The closest one is about 30 minutes from us. It would be nice to be able to drive just 2 minutes into town to get great deals on good food. I'm sure this will never happen though, as the town we live in is very small.

16. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    I'm with ACSPA on the need for an IKEA in my town. I have to drive about three hours to a high traffic area to shop at an IKEA. Then, if I buy anything, I have to drive three hours back on I-95 with furniture strapped to the top of my sedan. This is a long trip to spend praying not to be pulled over, and for nothing to fall off and create a hazard. Otherwise, I wish we had more mom and pop type shops instead of the suburban sprawl that makes our town exactly like any number of towns with the same stores and restaurants.

17. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    More plus size stores. I would like a Lane Bryant. A lot of my online plus friends buy their Cacique brand bras. I wouldn't risk buying a bra online.