What Superhero Would You Like to See Get A Solo Movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Scottf13 • Mar 17, 2014.

1. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    The constant outpouring of movies for Superman, Batman, Spiderman, the Xmen, and Wolverine are fine. However, there are so many superheros and comic characters that do not ever get a real chance to sine. They may receive a half-hearted attempt at a movie (I'm looking at you STEEL) and (The first of the new Incredible Hulk movies) They don't get real movies, though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Doctor Strange Movie, or Power Girl. Wonder Woman is going to have a movie and will be seen in the upcoming Superman VS. Batman thingy as well. What about a good Green Lantern movie? Hmm? How about a REAL Daredevil movie? How cool would a Ghost Rider movie be without Nicholas Cage?

You know what.. just give me a Teen Titans movie if nothing else. I wonder who would play Raven and Starfire?

2. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    They should make a deadpool movie. Obviously it wouldn't be suitable for kids but neither was watchmen and that was an amazing movie. Lets face it, we've seen it all before, bad person threatens the world. the super hero/heroes almost lose but manage to win in the end. What we haven't seen is a mentally ill almost invincible super hero who works for money and has no qualms killing people.

3. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    Honestly? I think that an Aquaman movie would be awesome! It would be a great movie to bridge the game between action and comedy, and who wouldn't want to see Aquaman and his merry sea friends fight crime? :cool:

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, my bet isn't exactly a superhero per se' but I would love to see a Deadpool movie, I know they're making one right now, but it still doesn't count since its not out yet. But I don't want to see a 'serious' Deadpool movie, I want a more wacky and comedic approach to the movie but staying true to the action/super hero movie formula. I mean, Deadpool is a fun character and I think they'd kill it if they made him more like the Deadpool from Xmen Origins: Wolverine, God I hated that movie. Another super hero I would love to see in the big screen is Captain Planet, just kidding.