What TV series are you following?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by addicted_buyer • Jan 7, 2013.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    With your permission, I'm going to revive this thread :eek:

What series are you currently watching that you like? Do you also enjoy watching finished/cancelled series or not?

I just started watching Arrested Development (a comedy from Fox that was cancelled in 2006 after 3 seasons but is now coming back thanks to Netflix), which many people call the best comedy of all times. I've only watched 3 episodes so far, and it's really, really, really good. If you want a good laugh, you should watch it!

2. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Mine is Eastenders, Call The Midwife, Mr Selfridge, One Born Every Minute and Miranda.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Taking this thread to the top again.

I started watching Breaking Bad about a month ago, and I just don't have the words to tell you how good it is. I'll try, though. It easily became my favorite series. The writing is brilliant and the acting is superb; Bryan Cranston is an amazing actor.

I can't recommend it enough. Seriously, watch it! It gets even better during season 2-3.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm all over the map with what I watch.. I like the Walking Dead, True Blood, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Dexter, Mob Wives (has anyone seen the Chicago version? Nobody home in that one lol) which brought me to Big Ang's show.. she's so adorable lol. I don't watch anything regularly, we have them all on disk and watch whenever we have nothing better to do, so I'm way behind on all of them.

5. harryca

harrycaNew Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with you, Breaking bad is one of the best shows ever! I can't wait for the next season to start! I believe it will be the last one unfortunately, or so I've heard.

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Don't have much time but i do try to keep up with Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead mostly. Then there are the series that i watch when i feel like it like How i Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory.

Is it just me or are all the series lately losing quality?

7. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Last summer I rented all three seasons of Roswell and watched it from top to bottom for the first time. Never saw one episode when it was out back in...I don't even remember. I just recently started watching The Walking Dead from season 1 watching it like a marathon. I think I may prefer this when it comes to series as opposed to seeing one episode a week over a period of time. Anyway, the 1st season of the Walking Dead was great. I wasn't too crazy about the second season. They killed Shane..WTH? But I'm looking forward to the third season and what unfolds.

I may try getting into Borgias or Game of Thrones after I'm caught up with The Walking Dead.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I feel the same about a lot of series, especially comedies. There are exceptions, of course, but I believe most series started going down the wrong path in 2012. Many try to be "trendy" and they fail miserably.

9. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Well right now I am starting to follow a new series that's called downtown abbey.
    I know that many people are going completely insane over the game of thrones show and I do plan on watching it but at the moment I am perfectly satisfied with this show. I like all the historical shows so any interesting plot will intrigue me a lot.

10. busybee

busybeeNew Member

Threads:
    I'm mostly hooked on Supernatural. I watched all 7 seasons in about 2 weeks. I'm considering watching Game of Thrones but I'll have to get the older episodes first. I'm really looking forward to the new Sherlock season. I absolutely love that show.

11. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    am following the modern family

12. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    Since I don't have cable television or T.V. at all, the shows I follow are somewhat old and I follow them on YouTibe or Netflix
    Currently my favorites are:
    1)Girlfriends
    2)My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding ( American and UK version)
    3) Grey's Anatomy
    4) King of Queens
    5) The Nanny
    6)Teen Mom 2
    In that order exactly!

13. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I watch episodes that I downloaded through torrent websites and these are the shows that I follow.

1. How I Met Your Mother
    2. The Big Bang Theory
    3. The Walking Dead

14. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm watching Breaking Bad at the moment, and finished The Walking Dead. Can't wait for S5 of it.
    After Breaking Bad, I'm thinking about watching Prison Break after seeing all the reviews. Hopefully it's a good series.

15. BrianWolfe

BrianWolfeMember

Threads:
    I'm hooked on Dexter, Sherlock and Game of Thrones. I am also considering catching up with the latest season of The Walking Dead but as you know, so many excellent TV shows, so little time!

What about the last season of Supernatural? Has anyone here watched it, and more importantly, is it any good?

Thanks

16. cmilliken

cmillikenMember

Threads:
    I have lately been following the Walking Dead. It is on AMC, and is a great show. I also love movies and TV shows about zombies, so this show is perfect.

17. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    Following Suits and Dallas. Primarily, I'm a sports fan so I follow the NFL, NBA, and marginally, MLB. I usually don't get into baseball until the playoffs. MLB - Major League Baseball, for those who are not familiar. Also watch a few comedies, such as "Two and a Half Men." This show was a little shaky after Charlie Sheen left but I think the show has rebounded quite well. The drama series "Suits" is starting to wear a bit thin because it's just a tad bit too pretentious and too predictable. I only watch it because of the sexy, beautiful,

18. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I don't follow many TV shows but I do like the show Continnum. I watched all 3 season so far and there should be a new season coming out next year. Another television show I like is The Walking Dead. I love zombies.

19. Alaina

AlainaNew Member

Threads:
    I am definitely a Pretty Little Liars fan! I discovered it just browsing thru Netflix and I have been hooked since that first episode! I think I watched 4 or 5 episodes the first day! Its basically a murder mystery. Another catchy show is The Secret Life, another abc family show. The walking dead is very popular right now but I think my all-time favorite TV series has got to be Friends! It's hilarious and not one show I've seen is even close to being better!

20. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I am also enjoying another police series on the BBC called New Tricks, which is about a team of retired police officers solving old open cases. The show is in its 10th series but I'm not sure how much longer it will last as four of the five original members in the team have left.