What type of Paypal account do you have?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by sidney • Apr 10, 2013.

1. pxyc

pxycNew Member

Threads:
    I use a personal one. I did sell things on eBay for a while, but I never was told to change to a business account. Now I just use it to send money to friends if I need to, or do things online for a bit of cash.

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I have a Premier account, I have no idea what this type of account offers because it has been so long since I first opened it. :)

3. collinsexton

collinsextonNew Member

Threads:
    I just have a Student Personal Account. There are some limitations as to what you can do. I do have a debit card that came along with it, but I mainly use it for online shopping and selling on eBay.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That student account is quite a new feature. That's a nice idea in coming up with more ways to increase the profit, lol. I guess by the time you turn 18 it isn't valid anymore?

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Seeing how so low i use PayPal and how i only receive money from it, i have a personal type account, which is not even registered because i can't be bothered to do it.

6. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    I don't find a reason for me to upgrade my account from Personal to Premiere :)

I guess, it really depends on your online activities. If you are just a casual online shopper I suggest that you use personal. But if you shop online more than an average person does, choose premiere. And if you have a business, choose business. :)

It is not about fees that differentiates all the types of accounts but the features they have. :)

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My paypal account is premier. There was a time I had a personal account but because I used to get a lot of payments I was advised to upgrade to premier. I haven't noticed any difference in the transaction fees. Maybe it's because I don't shop online.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a personal verified account. It works just fine for what I use it for. I never even looked at the other options.

9. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I'm using a personal paypal account. I verified it after opening. I'm using it to received money from small works I do online. I never tried using it in buying stuffs online.

10. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    My thoughts exactly. Only I have checked other options and like most people say, there really isn't much of a difference among them. :)

11. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    I have a personal account which is verified and as everyone above said, it has never caused me any issues. I don't think there is any point to upgrading it another type because this pretty much takes care of all my transaction issues.

12. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    I own a premier paypay account. As for me being a casual seller on eBay and a frequent non-entrepreneur who is paid online for freelancing jobs I choose this to be my favorite just definitely as per the terms and conditions placed to it. I as well have a personal account that I subscribed to while I was in college and I as well use it do shop online.