What Was The Last Gift You Bought Someone?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by cocolgooh • Jul 21, 2015.

1. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    The last gift I bought was a bottle of aftershave for my step-dad. It's his favorite one, and it's his birthday coming up this week so that's what I've got him. (I'll also be making him a cake on the day as well). I always try to get people something I know they're going to appreciate and a bottle of his favorite aftershave is something he's forever looking out for so it seemed perfectly practical.
    What was the last gift you bought?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My last two gifts were gift cards. I hate to say it but the people I gave them to, my mother and my daughter are hard to get gifts for and I don't like to give a gift that I think will be used and it never is. A gift card takes care of not knowing what to get a person.

3. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    It was jewelry, as part of a friend’s birthday package. She actually saw it on me and wanted some of her own, so I was happy to oblige. The other stuff in the package had been procured over the last six months or so, and yet I managed to send it off late anyway. Oops!

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my nieces has a fascination for science and she'd been saving some money to buy a science lab set. Her plans impressed me and I got her the lab set she so badly wanted as an Easter gift even though I normally don't buy anyone gifts at that time.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last gift that I gave someone was a comb, lol. That person mentioned that she doesn't have a comb, so I just bought her one.

6. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a nice leather wallet. It was soft leather and very much appreciated. I noticed my friend's wallet was falling a part, so I know he needed it. He appreciated the quality and that it fit his needs.

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last few gifts I've given people have been handmade jewelry, baked goods, and a blu-ray player. I really like designing jewelry for people I care about, since I know their favorite colors, types of stones, and styles. I also know their favorite foods and desserts, and most people I know are too busy to bake their favorites, so a treat is always appreciated. The blu-ray player was a gift for a friend who couldn't afford one, and I knew it would be appreciated.

8. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    The last gift I bought was a watch. It was for my sister. She really liked this Casio watch and it was actually affordable. So I bought it for her as a birthday gift. It was actually nice that I am thinking about buying one for myself too.