What Was The Last Makeup Product You Bought?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by isabbbela • Sep 4, 2015.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last makeup product I bought was the Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation. After wanting this for a long time and never having the courage to pay the price, I finally gave in and got it. I love it so far!
    What did you last buy?

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I ran out of my face primer, so it was that (MAC Prep + Prime Skin). Strictly business since I’m kind of on a replacement-buy-only phase.

That said, I did break that phase about a month ago and bought myself MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick. I was in celebration mode and I couldn’t help trying it on… love at first sight. I don’t get to wear it as often as I’d like, but it’s so much fun when I do.

3. elvisish

elvisishNew Member

Threads:
    I bought an Urban Decay eyeshadow set with lots of colorful shades, really great and gives me incentive to try different make up styles!

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @isabbbela@isabbbela How much do the Laura Mercier products run? I'm not familiar with the brand, other than hearing they make the best eyelash curlers.

I recently purchased a two-pack of Olay Regenerist Moisturizer, from Tanga. I posted about them in another thread, they have some great deals, and many times, will offer free shipping, as well.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I recently bought an EOS lip balm. My lips chap like crazy and I've tried all kinds of lip balms. Even the nasty tasting petroleum based ones. I was skeptical about this EOS lip balm but you know what? It works! My lips are not chapped anymore and they do not bleed anymore too. So happy to have tried this.

6. LeopardJones

Threads:
    EOS is my favorite balm, and not just for the adorable packaging ;) My lips tend to be pretty dry and flaky, and it’s the best balm I’ve used to keep that at bay. Plus the scents are wonderful. And they seem to last quite a while, I think I bought my last one a month and a half ago and there's still a lot of it left.

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of EOS, I'll have to look for it when I go to the store next. I just did a search and found Blackberry Nectar flavor that sounds yummy. I still love my CandyKisses lip balms, but it doesn't hurt to try another brand, especially if they're made with shea butter, which I love, and jojoba oil. I'm sure they do a great job at keeping lips moist, and the prices are really good, especially compared to some similar products I've seen.

8. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    I don't usually buy makeup 'cause my aunt from Canada sends me some so mostly just get my makeup for free. But there are rare occasions when I run out of stock and I have no choice but to buy my own makeup using my own money (boo!). The last one I remember buying i my BB Cream from FaceIt. It's a Korean brand and I found it works really well with my skintone, since I'm asian. I'm really loving Korean cosmetics especially pampering treats.

9. LeopardJones

Threads:
    I’m in a similar position. With a few notable exceptions (like my aforementioned MAC splurge) I haven’t had to buy myself a fun makeup item for quite some time; my friends in Europe know of my love for makeup, so they send me stuff in our seasonal care package exchange. There are some excellent drugstore brands over there!

10. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    The last product I bought was vitamin E oil. I use it for moisturizing my face and for repairing any damage. If you use make up, using this before and after, gives your skin protection and helps to repair and soften the skin.

11. Poweclai

PoweclaiNew Member

Threads:
    I normally went for the cheaper brands of make up over in the UK, like boots number 7. Then I've recently found younique, I've converted lol
    It's more expensive but lasts ages, goes on and stays on
    Just treated myself to their BB creme, it's brilliant

12. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I wish I wore makeup as often as some other women. I'm usually very minimal when it comes to makeup. The last "makeup" I bought was a cheap lip gloss from the local beauty supply. I think I have great curly eyelashes so I refuse to put mascara on it. I'm fine with eye shadow though. All I know is that I could definitely use a couple of girlfriends help if I want to make putting on makeup a routine, otherwise I'm clueless.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really wear makeup. I did purchase a set of eye shadows to about 90 days ago and I got some lip balm for my sore chapped lips. I get more items for skin care than makeup. Skincare I purchased was a skin buffer to remove dead skin cells.