What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by xcmiller93x • Apr 30, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    The last movie I saw in theaters was the Hunger Games.

It was amazing.

2. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    The last movie I saw was The Avengers. I've seen it 3 times now! lol It's a great movie, even if you're not a fan of the comics or the previous Marvel movies. At least that's what I though when I brought my reluctant friend.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    The last movie I saw was Sherlock Homes ( just to show you how infrequently I go to the theater). I'm not much of a cinema person. I'd rather wait until it comes out in dvd.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    It's been a loooooong, long while since I've been to the movies. I think the last movie I watched was Mission Impossible 4. It was great and had amazing effects!

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    American Reunion! A great movie, they didn't try to make the silly jokes like the old ones, and they believable aged the characters, as all the fans have also grown up a bit since the last ones. My boyfriend LOVED it, I thought it was great, I recommend it to any American Pie fans!

6. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    The last movie I saw in theaters was "Cabin In The Woods". In my opinion it was actually pretty decent. It wasn't very gory or bloody, but it was definitely....interesting!

7. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I also saw the Hunger Games last. I enjoyed it. I read the book first, and I think I would have been lost without the previous knowledge from the book. But after seeing the first movie, I continued on with reading the other two books and I was not as impressed. I'm not sure how the movies will play out in the end...

8. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    The last two movies I saw were Battleship and... The Avengers, of course. Battleship was actually pretty interesting (and funny), though it really felt like I was watching a Transformers movie more than anything.

And The Avengers was really, really epic. It's sad that I haven't actually watched the movies before it except Iron Man 1 and 2, but it's made me want to watch the others (Thor, Hulk, Captain America).

9. Zamora91

Zamora91Member

Threads:
    The last movie I saw in theaters was Mirror Mirror. I'm so glad my girlfriend paid for that because man that movie was horrible. I suggest you guys to not even look into it.

10. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I watched Chronicle last night and really enjoyed it. I had seen the trailers several times and thought it looked good and I wasn't disappointed. It has some funny moments and lots of action and worked very well as a "hand held" camera movie.

11. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    The last move I saw was just last week and it was The Avengers! So far, I can say that it was the best movie that I have seen this year. I watched it in a 3D cinema and spent about $25 bucks for two tickets but it was totally worth it's prize. The movie was action packed and has a very creative story line. I hope there will be another movie like that next year from marvels!

12. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have not been to the movies in a very long time. Too long, in fact. The last movie I watched was the last Mission Impossible movie. I enjoyed it, I did not have to think, which was great. I really want to watch The Avengers...I actually read elsewhere that Mirror Mirror is awful, so I will be giving that a miss.

I hope to watch Hunger Games too. I just have to make the time. Thanks for bringing this up and cheers to all those who gave input into what they watched (negative and positive).

13. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Just go with it. Its been a while since I have gone to the movies obviously lol. Its so hard to afford in this economy, with a family of 7 its like $100 to go to the movie. Besides, I would rather go to redbox and snuggle on my couch. I love going to dollar movie events, or free movies in the park, and occasionally a store or product runs promotions to get free movie tickets.

14. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Just saw the 5 year Engagement. I swear Jason Segel is in so many movies lately. I must be trying to retire young. lol Even though we all know how this movie will end. I must say it was cleverly written. Worked out better than I thought it would. Some how Jason always seems to make it happen.

15. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I know this is going to sound bad, but I am a mom. So the last movie I seen in the theater would be Cars 2. As you can tell I am not a rich mom since this was last years release, but my kids loved it and that is what mattered most to me!

16. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't go to the movies very often either. The last movie I saw in a theater was Star Trek 2009. There have been movies I've wanted to see, but never got around to see them.

17. cashmoneybil

cashmoneybilNew Member

Threads:
    The last movie I saw in theaters was the Hunger Games. It was okay but not as good as I was expecting. The movie lacked a lot from the book which was amazing. They could not convey all the emotions the characters were feeling with just looks. Many scenes also had to be cut short or revamped to make it movie length. I would recommend that people read the book before seeing the movie so you have a better idea of what is going on.

18. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    It was on TV and called Grave Encounters. Even though it was low-budget and not the best, I liked it. At first it's like a parody of Paranormal State, but when you get in to it it's surprisingly decent for a movie that was, again, most likely low-budget... Sorry for the description.

19. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    Battleship! Definitely a rewarding experience with all the action-packed scenes. Been wanting to catch Marvel Avengers but was unable to get tickets as it is too popular. Other movies that I have watched at the cinema and have impressed me greatly are the Pirates of the Carribean series, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter series and the occasionally award-winning romance movies.

20. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    Last movie I saw in theaters was Hungr Games. Great movie. I am hoping to go this weekend to see the Avengers though.