What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by SpiralArchitect • Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    I just finished rewatching Happiness.
    I love that movie, the soundtrack is amazing and the cast is incredibly fun to watch.

2. Peters879

Peters879Banned

Threads:
    Riddick..Very good movie.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just watched Real Steel with my youngest last night

4. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    Well, I like too much Hollywood Movies. The last and my favorite movie I see that is "Fast and Furious 6".

5. marvelousgirl

marvelousgirlBanned

Threads:
    Bad grandpa i guess black comedy

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Now the last movie I watched was The Family, with Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones, Dianna Agron etc.. loved the cast. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it was funny (not too too funny, just enough) and you can't help but love the family. I'd probably watch it again.. I have a thing for Mafia movies.. even the silly ones ;)

7. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I saw The Matrix this weekend, the first one.
    It's weird how skewed my memories of it were, I remember it being a good sci-fi/action movie but now I just thought it was a campy kung-fu movie with good special effects and bad jokes.

8. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    The last movie that I watched in the theatres was Disney's Frozen! It was absolutely wonderful. I think that it's the best Disney movie from my 20 years of living, there are some parts that were just so unpredictable. The storyline itself is so heart warming. I loved the songs as well, infact I have them as my ringtone and my alarm! I guess you can say that I'm a tad bit too in love with this movie. ;)

9. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Drive, I love this film. It's about a get away driver and it just gives me that tingly feeling and makes me feel so inspired after watching it.

10. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was Thor the Dark World. It is a great movie, I think it is better than the first one. The only thing is I did not know that Disney took over Marvel comics or whatever.

11. Trent

TrentMember

Threads:
    I just watched Django Unchained and it was great but not even close to inglorious bastards.

12. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    Just watched Homefron by Jason. It is a great movie you can watch with your family. I would recommend it for anyone to watch it.

13. alfonso

alfonsoMember

Threads:
    Wolf of Wall Street, awesome film. Martin Scorsese never fails to make great movies. I also recently saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, I feel asleep watching it. I guess that's a lot to say about the latter.

14. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been rewatching movies lately, so I rewatched Where The Heart Is, about a pregnant teen who gave birth in a Walmart ,and Now You See Me about a team of Las Vegas magicians who use illusions to pull off elaborate heists.

15. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was Pompeii. It was a great special effects action movie. Usually I am not a fan of gladiator movies, but I love a good disaster movie. It was a good movie but not one of my favorites.

I loved this movie! We took the kids to see it on Christmas night and everyone just loved it. The songs were amazing and Olaf was so funny! My daughter wanted to go see it again only the Sing A long version in the theater, sadly it never same to our town.

#35Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.