What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Jrh2 • Apr 17, 2014.

1. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was Role Models. I had missed it when it was on TV so I found it online. I have never seen it before but I have watched American Pie and Seann William Scott is in so I thought I'd try it. It was crazy.

2. curtclicker

curtclickerMember

Threads:
    The last movie I saw was Wreck It Ralph and I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting it to be a one-dimensional kid's movie coming into it, but it turned out to have a really good story actually. I think that Ralph was a great main character and really spoke to me about the theme of being an outcast from society.

3. Nevi

NeviNew Member

Threads:
    The last movie I saw is The Descent (2005) a group of girls who are on a vacation decided to explore a mysterious cave, they are lost and trapped, also it turns out there are flesh eating monsters beneath it, It is a good horror movie.

4. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    The last movie I watched, if you don't count Monsters Inc and Frozen which we watch every day in my house (at least once), the last movie that I watched was Thanks for Sharing. It's a pretty good movie that I found on Netflix about addicts. Mark Ruffalo and Gwyneth Paltrow star in it.

5. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    The last move I watched was the signal. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be ,but it was still a good movie. Its one that is a bit hard to explain to someone, because its a bit weird. I really like the weird type of movies though, the ones that make you think and have you guessing the entire time.

6. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    "Snowpiercer" starring Chris Evans [Captain American guy], was a good sci-fi dystopian movie, and the movie is such a allegory to our present so-called human civilization; I recommend people watch this movie, because it was very close to never being released in the USA.

"As Above, So Below" was a okay horror flick to watch; the beginning through half way can get repetitive and mundane, but it made up for it with twists and some mind-boggling cinematics in the end.

7. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    The last movie we watched was Frozen !!! We have 4 kids and that's all they want to watch when we sit down as a family and do a family movie day! My husband and I don't mind, it's actually one of our favorites too! We have 2 teenage daughters that always join us when Frozen is on. :) It's a favorite in our family... that's for sure!!

Disney does it again!!! :) :)

Danyel :)

8. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The very last movie that I watched was the movie Occulus. I have watched a movie since then, but I was bored by it, and it was a little depressing, and I can't remember the name of it. Occulus was the movie that made the biggest impression upon me, so I would call that the last movie that I really watched. I loved it. One of the best horror movies in years.

9. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    The last movie I watched was Let's Be Cops.. I don't actually watch very many movies, not like I used to anyway, I was constantly watching movies, one almost every night. Anyway, for the movie, I didn't really care for it, I mean it was okay, but if you seen the trailer, then all of the good parts were spoiled so that's why I ended up being pretty disappointed with it...I also didn't expect the movie to turn really serious and become an action/thriller when it was intended to be a comedy movie. It was fine, I guess, but I definitely wouldn't watch it again, not worth it.

10. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I watched Never Been Kissed last night. It was also a movie I've never seen before. I haven't watched the whole movie yet. It is okay so far but Drew Barrymore's character is a bit annoying.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I went back and watched one of my favorite 90's movies with my daughter. It was Demolition Man. She noticed a lot of things that are still referenced today. It was fun to relive my nostalgia with my daughter. She seemed to like the movie a lot.