What was your New Years Resolution and Are you Sticking to IT?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by tspires2 • Jan 6, 2014.

1. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    My New Years Resolution was to quit smoking and so far I am 5 days without smoking. No one ever said it would be easy right! But it will be worth it!

What was your New Years Resolution?

Are you sticking to it?

Are you doing what it takes to make 2014 your year?

2. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    My new years resolution was to stay focused on money. To this point I have been sticking to it. I have been working very hard at earning money online, so I will say I have been doing very good at sticking to my resolution.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My new year's resolution for the past 4 years was to move my daughter out of the dilapidated old apartment we lived in and find us a nice place to live near her school. I made that happen around Christmas time, so my newest New Year's resolution for 2014 is to get out of the debt I created with my moving expenses and utility deposits.

We survived the hardest part, now I want to get on a solid financial footing. My savings need some love because I had to clean out my bank accounts, sell all my stuff and do an online fundraiser to get us into this place. So, like the previous poster, I'm focusing on money this year. I want to spend as little as possible and have many side hustles going on to bring money in.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Congrats to both of you for sticking to your resolutions.

I wanted to loss some weight and I have not as much as I want but I am not over. I too plan to focus on earning more money and being more stable with my income.

Have a good year.

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't really fully commit to having one this year but I am still not smoking from November of last year. Which is pretty good in my opinion. Especially since the temptation seems to be a constant every day thing. I'm proud of me *pats own back*

6. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    My New years resolution was to lose weight, and i am proud to say that i am sticking to it. I have lost 15 pounds so far. Only 20 more to go until i reach my goal. Come June my resolution will be complete.

7. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    My new resolution was to make sure that I never become broke again and I must say am doing really good. I have managed to get some online job that is bringing in a few dollars every week. The good thing is that I get paid on a weekly basis so this keeps money around the house whenever I need it. Well, at least that is one resolution that I have managed to keep.