What ways do you actually make money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by dhrynio • Dec 10, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I do lots of random things.

I do paid forum postings.

I write articles.

I run a couple of my own sites that have advertising on them.

I edit for others.

I do odd jobs when requested.

I take surveys.

I work for Mturk doing micro-tasks.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use a few websites for making money online but I'm not going to divulge because I don't want you all jumping on the bandwagon and competing with me :D. I only earn around 6 dollars per day but it's a nice supplemental income each month.

3. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    it might just be better to create a website on your own and showcase your skills there and market yourself to earn. I might be doing this since I have planned it for a month now. I will be publishing what I'm good at such as doing logos using GIMP and maybe my article writing services. There seem to be lots of company looking for writers.

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    For me, the best way earn money online is to write articles and contents for others. That is if you are still a beginner. Once you get experience and a little money you can make your own website and write your own contents and then use adsense and the like to monetize your website. It will take time though but I know it is worth the wait and patience.

5. CrazyCalvin

CrazyCalvinNew Member

Threads:
    Usually, I just tend to do Swag bucks or Mturk because they are REALLY easy to do while they give away TONS of cash ;) I tend to earn about $10 a day with both of them WHILE enjoying it! I REALLY recommend you to try both of them because they really are worth your time!

6. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I do a bunch of things including paid surveys, blogging, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. I'm also always looking for new opportunities!

7. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I do different things to make money such as tutors, but none of them is through internet. Maybe i should have a try.

8. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    Everyone has a lot of great sites and we all have similar if not the same things we work online. I work with a Home Based Business called Arise as my primary source of income then I do other things on the side. I do Survey Sites, PTC Sites, I do Forum Posting now, and online referrals, which is great money. I have a website as well, that I have started about making money from home. My Referral Business pays right now $101+ daily, that includes Holidays and weekends! You can check my website out

. I did ChaCha, but it seems like I was not making any real money because I never got to cashout as a Vetter. I started working something called Humanatic, where you are reviewing calls and I got paid within 5 days, getting paid the same amount with ChaCha. So I stopped doing ChaCha. I also seen someone saying there is money to be made, and that is so true, I wish I would have seen all of these or researched all of these four years ago and I would have still be in a house(that was paid for),making good money! Good Luck Everyone:D and thanks for the other opportunities.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Are you a part-time paid killer? :eek:

10. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I do a lot of stuff online to make a good income for myself. I current have adsense on my site which makes me anywhere from $1500-$2000 a month which is really good. I'm still in college btw, so all tht money goes straight in my pocket. I promote clickbank products too. I make a good bit every month.

11. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I have recently added micro loans to my list of methods to make an income online. Basically you join a site and deposit money into the account you then have the choice of giving all your money to one loan request or filter your money into a number of loan requests, you not only receive your money back (obviously there is always a risk of someone not paying their loan) but you also get a good share of the interest as well.

12. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    Interesting, going to look into this thanks for the information. How big is the risk that people don't pay their loan?

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have done various methods of earning online, but right now I'm just concentrating on Fiverr, paid to post forums and doing some surveys. I'm looking forward to trying out the other websites that have been suggested here.

14. god

godNew Member

Threads:
    hi,

I'm doing Reselling business from the past two years.I got the reseller account from the site

. They provided me a reselling site.I am selling the services like domain,hosting,online storage,ssl certificate etc through the site and earned $30 /month.

15. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    You can buy and then resell stuff on eBay though most people get banned for doing that as it's against the rules on eBay and many other websites such as Amazon. What I do is I just join some survey website and I get paid that way.

16. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I like to see what other people are up to in this area. I appreciate that everyone shares there opinions. It's nice to have a head's up on what works, or what to avoid. I find swagbucks and Inboxdollars to be the easiest.

17. pipebomb

pipebombNew Member

Threads:
    there is good money making app called bamboowallet for ios devices and junowallet for android it is easy to make money with this app in case you downloaded it enter this code to get 0.25$ (PB1396017)