What Web Camera Is Best?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by suegiplaye • May 18, 2015.

1. suegiplaye

suegiplayeMember

Threads:
    I have a web camera on my cellphone and one on my laptop. Which one would you say is better? I noticed that the webcam on my cellphone is clearer then the one on my laptop. Have any of you noticed any difference? I was wondering if you did because I always make Skype calls and I want to know what to use to have a crystal clear video call.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, it obviously depends on how powerful the camera is for either device. A 5MP phone front-facing camera will obviously be more powerful than a 1.2MP camera found on low-end laptops. It's as simple as that. More MP generally means better images for webcams and video chats, though that's not always the case in cameras that are close in MP.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I use the HP webcam that came with the computer. It works really well and can take video or snap shots. I used to have one that attached itself to wherever I put it though and that was nice to get different angles, depending on what I was doing when I was having a conversation.