What Websites Do You Use For Online Shopping?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rexy • Nov 12, 2017.

1. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @Rexy@Rexy I'm not that much disposed to online shopping, most times I prefer to do my shopping physical but if I must shop online out of convenience, then it would be through Jumia, Jiji, and Konga.

These are the website that are more proficient in online shopping dealings in Nigeria but if I'm looking to go beyond my country borders, then it would be eBay or Amazon.

2. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    Hi @Rexy@Rexy I'm from the Philippines. It's very convenient whether to pay via online or cash on delivery. That's what I like about them. Making sure that the items you ordered will definitely be on your doorsteps.
    What, I don't like about it, is when there's no stock and I have to wait longer than expected which sometimes ends to cancel my order.

3. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mdbree17@mdbree17 The issue of no stock is one of the major problems of shopping online, as you wouldn't know if such products that you want to order is in stock or not before paying, only to find out when you don't get it's delivery when it's supposed to come in.

This is actually the reason why I prefer direct purchase from shopping malls, as long as I have time to go for the shopping, I would definitely be more comfortable saving myself the stress of hearing the product is out of stock after waiting for a while for it.

4. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    What I'm just concerned about is that when I pay online and my bank has been debited already, yet the item/s are not available, then the refund process is what I'm afraid of. It may take longer or maybe other stores will not do so.

5. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    There are many sites for Online Shopping, but among them, only a few are best and trust worthy.

6. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mdbree17@mdbree17 Definitely the refund process take time, at least an average time duration for such payment to be reverted back to one's bank account is 24 hours but they would always tell you to exercise patience for 3 working days. In truth, the shopping company would have processed the refund but before it gets credited by one's bank is what takes long.

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I think you have already heard of Lazada. It is our trusted online shopping site which we have patronizing for almost 3 to 4 years already. There are so many things to buy based in your needs. The products are categorized based on their relevancy, prices. They also offer discounts. It's easy to find them. Just search them in the Net.

8. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    I experienced one time the refund took so long which left me with no choice to use the refund amount for a different item to purchase and that's what the agent suggested me to do.

9. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm definitely going to be pissed should such ever happen to me. In fact, I would definitely rule out having any business dealings with such online store ever again. This is one way to forcefully make one purchase what one never planned to and just simply throw away that cash because you still need to buy the commodity they never had in stock which you already paid for.

10. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I am not fond of particular one site for now. I have list of 3 to 4 websites which has good reputation in the market. I checked out all the site for any purchase, and where ever I found best deal, I go for it. In this competition time every site is offering some good deals on different time (sometimes on same time too). So it is worthy to checkout price in all sites and purchase it with best price.

11. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    Also, they should update everything on their website to make sure that the customers will not purchase an item which is out of stock. This will be a hassle for both the consumer and the retailer. If in case there will be some refund to be processed. Of course, the consumer will definitely ask for any updates every now and then.

12. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I always wish I can shop at Amazon and eBay, but International shipping will be really costly for me. I don't always shop online, but I always buy books from Book Depository as they offer free shipping worldwide. I do check out Lazada sometimes, as there is local online store, so the shipping is less expensive. I usually buy digital products, such as eBooks online, from different blogs, as those are the resources I need and I can avoid to pay the shipping cost.

13. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    Have you watched an Ad on YouTube or on TV about that online shop which ships for free? Or lesser? I forgot the name of the online shop. I just remember since you mentioned about international shipping.

14. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mdbree17@mdbree17 I have come to the acceptance that laziness is everywhere in this life and all works of field. It's actually not going to take the whole world for such shopping avenues to update their sites by simply taking stock record and effecting the change online but laziness or negligence would make them overlook it, and having their customers to suffer the burnt of buying products that are out of stock and suffering the wait of refund or having to choose other products.

15. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Nope, I didn't come across advertisement like that. But after reading your post, I went and did a search, I found some posts sharing online stores with free worldwide shipping. I never thought of searching for that, perhaps I'll go through the list and see if there are some online shops that I can purchase things from and also take the advantage of free shipping. Usually books are something I would like to purchase online from overseas as some books might not be able to get easily here. Thanks for your suggestion! :)

16. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I always buy to this particular online shop which is Shopee PH. It is a Philippine marketplace where there are buy and sell process. The products are in their best quality and their prices are very cheap and affordable. The recent products that I bought are cosmetics and contact lenses, and I must say that this is the best online shop that I have ever tried aside from Lazada.

17. jdol

jdolNew Member

Threads:
    Target! I know they have free shipping during the holidays but I love getting my 5% off and free shipping the rest of the year :)

18. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    You can get free shipping offer on ebay. I have never paid for shipping on ebay. If I have to pay for shipping, I never buy that item. On Amazon you are entitled for free shipping, if you buy from local Amazon store, for instance buying from Amazon Japan, if you are in Japan, buying from Amazon India, if you are in India.

19. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have shooped on a number of sites and my favorite is Walmart. I am very satisfied with the level of service that they offer especially the the quick shipping time.

20. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am sticking with the amazon, ebay and the local ones. I also some of the time do the shopping through random apps. As long as the delivery is good. And the product quality is good I surely don't mind. I have had good experience with the online shopping. So I would like to continue the same too. I have plenty of things to learn as well.