What Were The Best Fashions On The Academy Awards' Red Carpet, & How Can You Get Fashion Like That?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by mythman • Feb 25, 2015.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I ... 'I'm a guy,' so I don't really care (except to notice that ZOE Saldana's still hot-as-always); and I'm not of-considerable-means, so I can't really care much ... except to say that I might 'get lucky' at

like my mom did when she found a J.Jill dress there for 'cheap' (like less-than five bucks).

But my

homepage alerted me to

, so it seemed like a good question to ask.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely loved the dress worn by actress Lupita Nyong. But then what's new here, I loved the dress she wore last year as well, when she won the award for Best Supporting actress, the flowing low cut blue chiffon was stunning on her. Now this year with the white pearl gown she almost out did that gown which I didn't think was possible. I don't know if such a gown can be reproduced because of the amount of hand sewn pearls on it, which were 6000 in all in different sizes. This gown was a stunner and again looked great on her. I can see why so many critics have praised Nyong for her fashion sense on the red carpet, I have yet to see her wear anything that isn't stunning or perfect for her.