What would convince you to purchase an Android app or game?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Oct 2, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Android apps are everywhere. There are thousands to choose from when you go to the Google Play Store. Most of the time, people download free apps. But there are times that some people also download premium or paid apps. What could be certain factors that could affect your decision to purchase an Android app or game?

2. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I never really tried buying anything. All the applications I'm using are free. So far I never really had something I need that I need to purchase. Most of the games I'm playing, I downloaded it for free.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that same as in the real world where we purchase tangible items because we need them, then I would definitely purchase an app if I need it. I won't purchase games though, since I'd rather play games using the pc.

4. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    you can purchase Android application from the internet because it is available everywhere on the net. You can also buy this applications from the google play store.

5. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    If i find the app to be really useful to me in my daily life i would definitely buy it. Apps are not so expensive and so i see no reason as to why you would not want to buy something that enhances your life.

6. dejongkimberlee

dejongkimberleeNew Member

Threads:
    The most convincing factors for me when I am considering purchasing an app are the reviews and the screenshots. I like to hear what people have to say and how they like the app before I purchase it.

7. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely buy apps from the App Store, I much prefer just getting the free ones. For me to buy an App it would have to have really good reviews and comments and really appeal to me in terms of gameplay, so probably something casual that you can pick up and put down.

8. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    If it was free. I've spent money on a few apps that aren't half as good as free ones and obviously regretted it.