What would you eat on the final day of your existence?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by andrew320 • Dec 20, 2012.

1. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Supposedly the world should be ending by the time you read this post. My wife and I usually talk about what we would eat if the world ended soon or if we knew we were going to die tomorrow.

My final day menu:

- All you can eat sushi

- Indian food

- Tim Hortons iced cappuccinos, doughnuts, cinnamon danishes and tea biscuits

- A big fat juicy burger from Harvey's

- A giant Boston Cream Cake, cheesecake and birthday cake.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If the world is ending and I had one last meal it would be full of meat. I recently gave up meat, but I would eat meat that I had deemed off limits for years.

--BBQ ribs. I love them. I could make a meal out of ribs and be perfectly satisfied if I was dying soon.

--Hot Links. These are loaded with fat and are spicy hot. I love these, but they no longer love me back. It wouldn't matter if I was dying. ;)

--Grilled Salmon or Tilipia

--Southern style collard greens, potato salad and cornbread dressing (stuffing)

--Homemade cranberry sauce with walnuts

--Chocolate cake

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    --bacon, eggs, and sweet potatoes.
    --sushi + sake
    --salted caramel cake
    --espresso martini

4. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I would want grilled salmon. We don't buy fish much anymore because it is so expensive to get it fresh. For dessert I would have chocolate chip cookies and cookie dough ice cream.

5. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    This would be my final day meal if it come to that. I would enjoy all my favorite foods I love to death.

My final day meal:

BBQ ribs-
    French Fries-
    Hamburgers-
    Red Violet Cake-

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Probably all the variants of pizza and ice cream available and lots of pastries. I will not care about my weight because it's my last day on Earth already. :D

7. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I would want a hot open turkey sandwich, dill pickles and a banana split!!

8. vest007

vest007Member

Threads:
    I would eat the most unhealthy food available on the planet. Let me make a list:

1. Fried Mars bars
    2. Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano
    3. Taco Bell XL Grilled Stuft Beef Burrito
    4. Canned Tomatoes
    5. Burger King Triple Whopper with Cheese

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    This question sounds strange to me... I wonder if I will ever have the time to think about food.. that maybe the last thing on my mind. I would want to rush around and tell all my loved ones that I love them and thank them for being a part of my life. I would be busy putting things in order and ensuring that the others do not have to be trouble on my behalf... Sorry, but that is me. :D

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I think my choices would be

-Fried Catfish with a hint of lime and mashed potatoes

-cheese cake any flavor

-tamales homemade

-enchiladas homemade

-baked honey glazed chicken

I'm sure there is a lot more just can't think of any more at this moment lol.

11. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Ooooh, count me in for sushi, Indian food and cheesecake! I would also need some chocolate, really good wine, and my favorite breakfast foods, as well as some fruit. Geez, I wonder how I would have room for all of it, lol. Would I know ahead of time it would be my last day?

12. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'd go for an Indian banquet, followed by a huge slice of cheesecake, washed down with lots of sparkling wine, and a few vodkas. As it's my last day, I wouldn't need to worry about indigestion or a hangover, so I'd just eat and drink until I couldn't manage anything else. Oh, I've missed out my favourite food - paella. Maybe I'd have that as a starter before I got stuck into the Indian food.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Without a doubt, I would get myself some authentic mean Italian Spaghetti loaded with cheese!!! If I could have that everyday, I'm most likely to do it anyway! I love spaghetti!!!!

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    The items I would eat if it was the last day would be all you can eat fish, collard greens, potato salad and cornbread. Then for desert I would have a good old chocolate cake and a big bowl of ice cream, a blueberry cheese cake filled with blueberries all on top and whipped cream. After that I would have a big drink of cognac on the rocks.

15. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Hmm well let's see if my life ended now my last meal would have been vegetarian chili (which turned out delicious by the way) and chocolate wafers. At least I had chocolate on my way out. If I had 24 hours, I'd splurge on carbs in the form of bagels and donuts, french vanilla chai coffee and ice cream cake and pizza. :)

16. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    oooh, boston cream for sure. but more the cream than the rest of it.. maybe a big bowl of the filling lol. And pretty much anything stuffed with a pound of melted cheese. Ok, maybe just a big bowl of melted cheese too :p