What You Don't Buy Online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by vida_llevares • Nov 11, 2012.

1. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Most of things I purchase from online sites. I think online sites have all products for the consumers even they also sell fruits, vegetables, etc. There is not only one option of online stores if the stock is over at one shopping site so it can be purchased from another one.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will not buy clothes and shoes online, because I'm afraid that since I can't sample how the clothes or shoes fit my body, then I might end up buying one that's too large or small for me despite the stated size. So I would rather just purchase those things from a real walk in store.

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    A car is definitely something I wouldn't consider buying online. Before purchasing an automobile I would want to first be able to see it, and even test drive it. Maybe even have a mechanic look it over if that's permitted. So, this is definitely an item I wouldn't buy online. Another item I would think twice about purchasing online is a house. This may sound like a silly thing to say, but believe it or not there are homes being sold online. In fact, my news recently ran a story about a woman who was taken in a deal believing she was buying a house online, but turned out not to be for sell.

4. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Online electric offers are not that good. I never could assured quality about electronic product in online purchase.

5. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy jeans online. Most of the time, I have to return it as sizes and length aren't all the same. If I want to buy jeans, I would always prefer to go to a shop and fit the jeans first.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    underwear I just feel weird buying it online that and food I will not buy food online unless it's like candy or something

7. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm with you on that one. I don't care how precise the measurements are, I need to try on a pair of shoes before I buy them. Not only is there a risk that they won't fit properly, but they could just be generally uncomfortable, rigid, difficult to walk in, etc.

8. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Shoes especially high heels. Would not bother to return if it doesn't wear comfortable. Actually it often happens.

9. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I buy a lot of stuff online but never clothing. I prefer shopping at a store for clothing, that way I can feel the fabric and get to know the item of clothing before I purchase it. So, for me it would be clothing that I would not buy online...including shoes!

10. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, this is a really good point to bring up because if we have the option of returning it back without any shipping costs then I think I would buy pretty much anything online. It just seems like there would be o risk so if you don't like the item that you received, then you can return the item back the same day without paying anything extra.

11. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would buy fruits and vegetables online. I think the delivery service offered by some of the supermarkets is very good. Asda deliver for around £3 and I think that is very reasonable considering the rising cost of petrol.