What You Think Is The Biggest Risk Of Online Shopping?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by moondebi • Nov 10, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes we really need to be extra careful these days since there are a lot of people who likes to take advantage and can do evil stuffs. I did read the product description over and over and even talk to the seller just to confirm that what I'll be getting is the legit one, but I guess even if you do those things, you can't still avoid getting bogus. That's why sometimes I don't want to order online anymore :(

Anyway, I'm still thankful that I receive an item similar to what I have ordered, although it isn't the exact one. Getting an empty box or just a picture of the item you've ordered, or receiving nothing at all would be the worst in my opinion. I'm just glad I never experience those.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    It isn't just the fact that your personal data can be stolen, but also there is the fact that you may pay for an item that doesn't get delivered. I have bought online goods that were on sale from a reputable company so luckily I haven't had any problems. Anything I have ordered has been delivered on time. These are the kind of companies that you can trust with your personal data. I wouldn't purchase from an unsecured site though just in case.

3. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I think that's the key...buy from reputable companies and you very rarely have a problem. Only trouble with that of course is that you aren't going to get a really cheap deal, and that's why people do turn to the less well-known companies. The item you are buying might well be cheaper but then you're taking the risk that you get an item that isn't hat you want and you have to ask is it a risk worth taking?