What Your Favorite 2014 Movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by stacyje • Jul 9, 2014.

1. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite movie of 2014 is that of "Think Like a Man 2" and "Tranformers" I have to say I enjoyed both these movies What your favorite 2014 movie.

2. Tapel

TapelMember

Threads:
    My favorite 2014 movie is probably 'Noah.' I am a bit biased because I am a Christian and the movie moved me in so many ways that at one point, I couldn't stop recommending watching it to everyone I know. The actors were great and what the creators added in the movie just to enhance the plot in the bible was awesome. Watch it! It's a good movie. :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a Transformers fan, this one was good with lots of action. I don't do a lot of movies.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    So far, my top pick would have to be Robocop. I'm a big fan of the original, but I thought this new one was also still very well made. I didn't even mind the lack of violence since I wasn't really all that overly attached to the violence of the previous films anyway, nor did I think it was necessary to make the new one just as good, and it did surpass all of my expectations which I have to admit weren't that high going in. The only complaint I'd have is that I didn't like the suit all that much, but they worked it into the story enough to make sense so I'd let it pass, but I still would prefer it if they didn't give him the exposed human hand.

5. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    So far, none. I've watched Transformers Age of Extinction and that movie was painful to watch, the action scenes are great and all but that's the thing with that movie, there are too much action scenes that I feel tired of watching and it doesn't help it that the film was really long. I think if Bay cut out some of the useless action scenes in the movie it would've been half as long. But I'm looking forward to Interstellar, hopefully it will come out later this year.