Whats apps have changed your life for the better?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by dieselfit • Dec 14, 2013.

1. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    There are TONS of apps on mobiles these days. They can go anywhere from health, to knowledge, to safety and anything else you can imagine. Being a hardcore athlete, I've never had any success with any health apps, they are almost useless to me. But for some, they may have found these kinds of apps to change their lives for the better. Have you found or used any apps that has done some good for your life?

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    The app I love the most is the Google+ location app. This app helps me keep up with my kids and family location through-out the day. I know where they are and that they are safe. Another app is the travel app which gives me the lowest gas prices and the shortest route to my every destination along with foods and restaurants.

3. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting. I downloaded the Gympact app not too long ago to help me keep up with my fitness goals. That app pays you (although every little) to stick with your fitness pact. If you miss a day, you will have to pay up. It's made my fitness journey run a little bit smoother :) :rolleyes:

4. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Honestly, if I were to vote a mobile app then it would be the You Version ( A bible App) that has made it easier for me to share inspirational messages on a daily basis with their over 100 million users. What makes it even the best choice is the ease of use and the fact that it is absolutely free to download and works cross platform (from iPhone's iOS to Java enabled cell phones)

5. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    Angry birds inspired me to do some App development myself. So in a way, it has changed my life for the better because it's invoked something in my brain to make me want to pursue development further.

6. charahome

charahomeMember

Threads:
    I use the Bible.Org application for my cell phone. It allows me to do devotionals, searches, and provides me daily reminders. It contains several Bible versions, and makes word searches easy.

The devotional options are great, and it also includes study lessons, from 1 day to 365 days. It was the best thing about upgrading to an android 3 years ago.

7. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Ummmm ... I'm still not able to analyze the impact that new apps had in my life. Many of the applications that I have installed on my smartphone are really outdated and just take up space. I agree with you about applications for health and body care: are nice, funny, but I haven't found them a real practical sense. Applications of information and social networks are the ones most use and its ability to stay connected with the world acquire discrete importance in this times.

8. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Any photo sharing/organizing apps (Instagram and even Snapfish or Shutterfly) have made picture organization and sharing much easier, which is something I use a lot.

I also have a couple of money-saving apps that I really like, ones that offer coupons for specific stores.

Honestly, things that save time and money are the ones that are the most beneficial to me, and the reason I now say I'm happy I finally broke down and got a smartphone.

9. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I would say the S-Planner app on my phone that has changed the way I live my life for the better. I use it to plan for everything such as tasks, spending budget, schedule, and more. I don't think I live without it because that's how I keep track of my schedule. I am the one who forgets things easily, therefore, the S-Planner app has helped me quite a lot of times.

10. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    This is interesting because I've been looking for something like this to help me organize my life better. I usually just lose track of what I'm doing and on top of that I'm a slow worker that needs a constant reminder of what my objectives are. It's not that bad but having something like a S-Planner would surely make a huge difference in my life and productivity. I'll have to look into that, it was free right? Thanks!

11. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Google Maps! I love to travel but I have a very bad sense of direction. That's why Google Maps is very useful to me. I am no longer afraid of getting lost whenever I go to some place new. It has helped me a lot in my travels. I can determine how far I am from where I want to go, I could locate hotels, restaurants, bars, and banks in a jiffy, I could check different routes, etc. It's so useful for traveling and I can no longer imagine life without it. :D

12. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    An app that I use a, lot and really cherish is whatsapp. It is an app that really aids my life on a daily basis and there is not an app that has more advantages than this one for me

13. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite app is Evernote. I use it for just about everything, but I still think I'm underusing it. I keep all my notes, ideas and projects organized. The app syncs with the website which makes it easy to update. The tags allow me to find what I need very quickly.

I also like Wunderlist. It's a very simple to-do list. I would be sad without it, but I would be a hot mess without Evernote.

14. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I would have to say yes, yes, yes, apps have made my life so much easier and convenient at my finger tip I can find my location , look up numbers, backup all my pic and contacts, know exaculy where my kids are when they are away, my favorite is that I can pay my bills,cause most of the bill companies have apps now, I love apps