What's Been Your Favorite Movie Of 2016 So Far? What Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by animos • Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    I have to say my favorite has been Captain America: Civil War. It really had everything I like in a movie: solid plot, great character development, emotional moments, and awesome action scenes. Easy choice there.

Harder for me to pick my most anticipated movie for the rest of the year. Finding Nemo is my favorite Pixar movie so I'm excited for Finding Dory. I also loved Independence Day as a kid for expect more cheesy action from Insurgence. And obviously Doctor Strange is up there and hoping it'll continue Marvel's strong run.

2. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I honestly loved Zootopia. I know it was a kids movie and all, but I think it might just be my favorite Disney movie of all time. I liked how it was able to include prominent problems of our society into a form that kids could comprehend, such as the role of women in the workplace and the Black Lives Matter movement. It was great!
    On a different note, I really loved the Conjuring 2 movie. I'm really into horror films, and this one just hit the spot for me. It was well-made and had all the components a good scary movie should have. I am secretly hoping they make another...
    I am looking forward to Finding Dory, which comes out June 17th, and Purge 3 (there is a recurring theme here I am now noticing).

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking forward for Finding Dory, this has been a long time coming. I've heard the movie promotes LGBT and it's gaining positive reaction so far in social media but that's not the main reason why I'm excited for the movie, it's predecessor was really good, so hopefully this second installment won't disappoint.

4. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    fast and furious or a walk to remember

5. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    Captain America Civil War was the greatest movie this far for me too as well because it was so good. The story was so different from all other Marvel movies, it was distinct and made you really feel like you were part of it. I really enjoyed all of the characters and their acting.

I'm glad it did not contain too much fake humor like all of the other movies, this was a plus to me.

6. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    My brothers and I are looking forward to Suicide Squad. The concept of bad guys doing some good is new to us in a movie. Plus, there are a lot of interesting characters, too. It's still a few months before it's released but we can hardly wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.