What's In for Nail Polish?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SEA81 • Apr 22, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I'm going to the beach in a few weeks and trying to figure out which color nail polish to buy... is anything particular trendy right now? I always wear a classic dark red, or lately, I've been wearing a dark blackish color (because it was so in style for a while), but I'm just wondering what's hot right now. Thanks!

2. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I somehow liked this nail polish company on facebook called Zoya. They have awesome colors, but in their facebook posts they also have articles about the current trends. Right now it is something about gradiatiated colors, like all green but from light to dark. It looks interesting!

3. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I like bright colors but recently I am really into neutral colors. I got this beige nail polish and I am just loving it. I think it goes really well with the summer weather and a nice tan. It is just perfect but yeah I want to do more nail polish shopping. Get some really colorful nail polish.

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    We are in spring hun time to break out the fin colors!!!! Go for pastels in many colors: teal, green, pink, purple, grey, yellow! You can go for the bright ones too if you are wild and try the highlighted versions of many colors, they will make your nails pop!

5. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Teal would be a good colour, yes! I'm not bold enough to try it, though. I've always wanted to but I couldn't bring myself to paint my nails in teal, blue, or yellow. I like any shades of brown and red. I haven't heard of Zoya and it's latest colour trend but I'm definitely going to search for it later, just to have an idea of what it looks like.