What's next Blackberry?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Apr 15, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So, Blackberry decided to join the touch screen market. They released the Z10 and the Q10. They were good phones but not enough to topple Samsung's or Apple's offerings. This 2014, will blackberry surprise us with another great touch screen phone? Or will they silently go out without a fight?

2. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I think that they were some half hearted attempts at entering into the touch screen market, but i do feel as though they were actually some really good phones. I think that blackberry really need to just work on being the high end business class phone and really own their identity as they did previously and i think that the will make a major difference in the industry.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Both phones are great in my opinion, I haven't purchased any BB phones but I have tried using my friends Z10 and its quite a nice phone to be honest. But I think BB should work on improving their OS rather than on hardware, the BB OS is kind of outdated compared to Android and IOS. I love BB and I hope they get their stuff together and go back to the market.