Whats on your mind?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ljepilo • May 26, 2012.

1. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What is consistently on my mind is how I can't possibly imagine myself making a steady income out of work that I would be okay with doing. Someone else is always going to beat me out of the competition.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Currently, I am processing a lot of things in my mind. I tend to sleep really deep and long, dreaming and internally processing a lot of the things that have happened to me in this year. There have been major changes in my life, and somehow I still haven't mentally caught up with everything. I try to stay calm, and not think too much. Analysing has its place, but too much digging and trying to put things into perspective all the time, can have a very confusing and draining effect.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking about how important it is for me to get out of debt because the late fees on bills are such a waste of money that I could be saving or using for my family.
    I'm trying to formulate a plan for getting out of debt in 60 days so that I can be caught up before my next birthday and really have something to celebrate. There must be something else that I can cut from the budget.

4. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking about the violin learning classes I'm going to join next week, hopefully. And I'm imagining myself playing a violin. Oh damn I would have to wait for a week. :(

5. HarryBajwa

HarryBajwaNew Member

Threads:
    In my mind, i am thinking about food which i want to eat on my dinner time.

6. KaranKhurana

KaranKhuranaBanned

Threads:
    Thinking about upgrading my pc for gaming and buying big hdd for recording tv shows.