What's the best app you've downloaded that rewards you?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Sweetkymom • Apr 9, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    While I have quite a few apps downloaded on my phone that I get rewarded by working on them, I find EasyShift to be the best app. I like how I can reserve a job and have 24 hours to complete it. I also like how they pay out rather quick to. Every job I've ever done only took me minutes to complete.

The apps I've got downloaded are my 'second job.' I don't work everyday but when I do, I complete multiple shifts to make my day worth the driving to get to each place. One day, after all was said and done, it boiled down to me making $30 hour. Your speed and accuracy and location plays a part in how much you can make.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would probably say Mpoints. I know you only get gift cards and there's a daily limit but it's really easy because all you have to do is play games. They don't take long at all to send you your e card either.

EasyShift doesn't really work for me because it seems like you have to have a connection in the store. It hardly seems worth it to pay for data. As far as cash, I would say Ibotta. Sure it's only a cashback program but sometimes they have food you're willing to get and you can do the receipts at home.

3. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    I get paid with Perktv.

You make a $1 a day if you let it run all day. It isn't a lot, but it is great if you have an extra phone, and unlimited data with your internet provider. You can make $7 a week doing virtually nothing. You can;t beat that.

you can get paid through Paypal, or Amazon giftcards. They have more options than that those are just my favorites.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Peko is one I've just found recently. I haven't tried it myself, to be honest, but I do plan to within the next few days. I've already looked up some tips and reviews on it, and it seems like a legitimate program. The mechanics are to just find other people nearby who have the same app installed, and you just have to greet them or "peko" them and when they peko back, you two have a chance to gain some money by playing a game with each other. I think it's a very cool concept and even if it does take long to reach payout, which I suspect it does, it's still not really that effort intensive anyway, so I'm guessing it's just fair.

5. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about Peko and all I hear is good things, I think some people are able to make a fair amount of money from it.
    Unfortunately it depends a lot on where you live, right? If you live in a small town you don't have a chance to meet as many people as someone who lives in a major metropolitan area, so that is a big limiting factor.