What's the best beer for you?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by fruii29 • Apr 2, 2014.

1. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I like Budweiser a lot...

[​IMG]

Has anyone tried this? It's the best Portuguese beer!

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    No beer is the best beer for me. I am probably one of the few people in America that doesn't like the taste of this beverage. Instead, I prefer wine and not too often. My favorite wine is ice wine. It's made from frozen grapes and really sweet. Ice wine goes well with spicy foods.

main-image-vidal.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also not a beer person. Recently my daughter introducted me to a Angry Seas Beer that is good. It is the first time I had a beer that I like. Angry Seas is a heavy beer, I don't really know what that means, I really enjoyed the beer.

4. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly did not start drinking until I turned 22, pretty much :p I was always kinda a straight-edge up until then. I don't really venture out too far though and usually stick with budweiser. But one of my friend worked in a liquor store so she really knew her way around alcohol so she'd introduce stuff to me to see what I'd like.

I tend to go with more of the fruity/citrus-y stuff. My boyfriend and I really like Angry Orchard Hard Cider as well as Crispin Hard Cider, and there are a couple of hard cider we have yet to try yet.

But I also like ones such as Blue Moon Belgium White, and Shocktop. I know a lot of people don't like either of those because they either don't have a taste or tastes too bland, but I don't have a strong tolerance for alcohol anyway so these are perfect for me.

I've tried some Hell or High Watermelon Beer too. That wasn't too bad; I had it semi-cold but I bet it would've been way better if it was really cold.

My next choice would probably be Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Oh and I definitely can't do IPA...blah too bitter!

5. Spowys

SpowysMember

Threads:
    My favorite beer is Sierra Nevada. They have a ton of great flavors and varieties, including good seasonals. The original is a great pale ale that's drinkable and not too hoppy. It's not at all like drinking an IPA. I also really like their Ruination Rye and Summer brew.

6. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I am so picky when it comes to beer. I try to avoid it because it makes me so bloated. I can drink most beers, I won't really enjoy it, but I can tolerate them. I have drank Budweiser and Corona, and they were meh. I drank them because that was what was there. However, I love Raspberry Wheat beer from Shock Top. It has a nice flavor too it and not a weird after taste to it.

7. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm really not picky about my beers. I love light and dark beers, even the budget beers. I'll take a dark, dark Porter and enjoy the heck out of it. I don't really have a favorite because I'm always trying something new.

8. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I can't stand Budweiser. I like German beer the most, Heineken and Becks especially. It is well known that Germans , like the Japanese are very meticulous about the quality of their product. Of course the best beer is found in German bars itself but i found Erdinger beer in one gourmet liquor store. It was delicious.

9. zuulspaceman

zuulspacemanNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite beer is anything German. I enjoy Becks and St. Pauli's Girl lately. I like them because they're a little more heavy than the typical American beers. Can't stand Budweiser, you can drink that like water and it comes out too fast because it makes you pee way too much.

10. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I don't drink beer, I just never got into the taste of it. But if everyone else is drinking I don't like to be rude so I will sip on a Blue Moon. I much prefer wine or cocktails to beer but it seems beer is still one of the more popular alcoholic beverages.

11. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    The first beer that I ever drunk was Budwiser. That is the only beer that my father drank when I was a child. I personally like the bud light fruite drinks like bud light lime.

12. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I love india pale ales, specifically micro brews. Their interesting flavor profiles are worth the extra cost, in my opinion. I'd recommend Stone IPA, Bells Two Hearted Ale, and Victory Hopalicious ale. Belgium Brewery has a delicious Trippel for a good price too.

As for cheaper, domestic beers, I pick up budweiser or high life. Sometimes you need a beer you can sip on all day for game day events and such :)