What's The Best Deal/freebie That You've Managed To Get?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Cabaline • Sep 5, 2017.

1. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    I think the title pretty much speaks for itself haha. So what are you most proud of getting for cheap/free?

I think for me it's probably a number of free things I've managed to get thanks to the Save the Student Facebook page. Thanks to them I've gotten free perfumes, free laundry detergent and even a free box of fancy chocolates (2 layers too). :D
    I also managed to save up points from Vodafone mobile so that I could get a £20 gift card for Amazon which I used with my free Student Prime to get a load of shopping from Amazon Pantry.

2. Kimika

KimikaActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's that one time that I bought a new phone with a discounted price. I remember the price was lessened for 30 percent. It was a good price, but aside from the discount it also has a free basic phone. It's the reason I bought it. I had a 30 percent discount plus a basic phone worth around $20.

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I think one of the best deals I got was when I was in gamestop years ago. I can't remember which games they were but I believe I bought 2 used games at full price and was able to get another one for free.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Recently I went out without earrings. I stopped at Walmart, looked at their bargain counter for their costume jewelry. I found a nice pair I liked, that by the way I was looking for the style, so I went to pay for it. Instead of .99 it cost only .26, to my pleasant surprise. This is one of the best bargains I got so far! I like the coupons you get from CVS for they save you lots of money. Walgreens has their, Balance Reward Program which is really good to have for it saves money too.