What's the best deal you've gotten at Kohl's? Tips?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kbroder9 • Oct 22, 2014.

1. kbroder9

kbroder9Member

Threads:
    I love Kohl's as they always seem to have deals! I've had a lot of family members boast about getting receipts down to less than $10 for multiple clothing items. Recently I was very proud of an online purchase for a suitcase that was originally $479 and I got it for $129 shipped to my door! I like to take advantage of:

-My Kohl's card discounts
    -Kohl's Cash
    -In-store discounts

Anyone else have any tips or tricks they like to use at Kohl's? Thanks for any feedback!

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I get the most bang for my buck at Kohls when they mail out coupons. If you sign up for their catalog they will send you a peel off sticker where you can win anywhere from 15% to 30% off your next purchase. I also like the $10 off $10 coupons they send out every now and then. I keep an eye out on blogs for sales and items that are sales. Make a Google alert and get e-mailed anytime "Kohls" is mentioned on blogs. It is so helpful! I am doing this for all of my Christmas shopping. I created a new e-mail account just for these alerts.

3. thetieps

thetiepsNew Member

Threads:
    I think that getting a pair of extra-large sweatpants for three dollars and some change was one of the best deals I have ever gotten from Kohl's. While I definitely agree that Kohl's cash and card discounts are extremely helpful in saving a bundle while shopping for clothes, I've personally found my best successes to be in-store within the clearance racks. Since much of the clearance clothing is very large (XXL +), I have found many cases where the discounted clothing was merely out-of-season. So while it might not be the most convenient, it might be helpful to check the clearance racks in the summer for some of your winter sweaters and in the winter for discount tees. Also, what you find in the clearance racks may depend on the day you go to the store, the influx of customers for the day, and so on. The best case scenario is when you combine the discount methods you mentioned in your original post and combine them with clearance items--you can fill about half of a closet for under fifty dollars!

Also, praying for the 30% coupon in the mail doesn't hurt either.