What's the best online payment method besides paypal?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by kunalkothari • Aug 10, 2012.

1. kunalkothari

kunalkothariNew Member

Threads:
    The best alternative to Paypal is google checkout. but their are also others. I've composed some links For You. i hope this helps!
    Source(s):

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion Payza is the closest thing to being a good alternative to PayPal. I haven't had any trouble getting payments from them. The only bad part is most places online doesn't use Payza they use PayPal. I would like to see some changes in how Payza addresses it's customers. Lately there was negative press about their payment policy. They don't offer bank wire or transfer for U.S customers. The only way to get your money is by requesting a check.

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Payza are aweful, apart from not having any problems processing payments. Nowhere uses payza, not that I've found. I think I'll stick to good old paypal.

4. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    To my understanding Payza is okay, but it just seems really strange that they choose a name so close to Paypal's name. Thanks very much for the information.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Payza. But I really like Escrow for big payments, like when paying for even a car. They have amazingly high fees of course, but there's no way of getting scammed of being left unsatisfied.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I don't about payza. I think that they have gone nuts since they have changed their name from AlertPay. I would say that right now moneybookers will have a good chance of beating paypal in the future. It's just that they are not yet that popular. If LibertyReserve would add to their features to enable us to link our credit cards and bank accounts then I would say that they will be the best.

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I thought I was going to like alert pay, until I found out I had to wait until I had $50 in my account before I was able to cash out. Seems that paypal will maintain the monopoly of it all. I am still waiting for new one to come out .

8. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried it, but I have heard that Payza is the closest to PayPal you can get. I have never had a problem with PayPal, though, and I like it since it's what a lot of sites accept.

9. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    I think the best online payment method other than paypal is AlertPay which is now Payza. I use it for a few websites that do not accept paypal and I have never had any problems with them. Paypal has some dirty operating practices so I wish more websites would use/accept payza. I would definitely use it more.

10. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I just made a withdrawal of less than $50 from a check. I don't know where you heard that, but I haven't had trouble cashing out my money. I will say that since the name change I've noticed a huge change in the way Payza operates. Right now they're hiring more people, so they can have better customer service. I'm not sure how long it will take before everything is straightened out, but it's the only place I use other than PayPal.

11. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    The monopoly of Paypal online is at times irritating. However, we are glad other players have come in to ensure checks and balances. As other members have stated, there are a number of alternatives to and even than Paypal such as Skrill (Moneybookers) which I have used and has turned out to be a better option.

12. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    I have used Alertpay (now Payza), Moneybookers and Escrow to conduct business online. Escrow is great for big transactions but their fees is high. Payza is the best alternative to Paypal though a lot of merchants don't use them. Paypal is like a necessary evil, there is no true alternative to Paypal.

13. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Besides Paypal, I use Moneybookers. They have very low fees and are accepted almost everywhere. I don't like Payza cause I heard many people on forums complaining of their crappy customer service, there are some that wait for months now for the money to reach their payza accounts after making bank transfers. But there are many other good alternatives like MoneyPak, Egopay, PaySafeCard etc.

14. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have used payza and moneybookers, but the one I like best is Paypal. Paypal funds reaches my bank account in two business days while the others took 5-7 business days.

15. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    For huge payments, I always tend to use Escrow as I don't really trust Paypal with large amounts of money. Payza is somewhat of a hassle, barely any customers use Payza and out of those, there's a non-existent percentage of them without Paypal.

So for now, smaller payments I'll use Paypal and for large payments Escrow.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You left out Liberty Reserve, for me that is the best payment processor so far, since they only charge 1 cent per $1, and the maximum amount that they charge per transaction is $2.99. It's unfortunate though that they can't be used in online shopping.

17. cheesecake

cheesecakeMember

Threads:
    What about perfect money? A lot of sites do not have paypal as an option for payment. Usually the choices are perfect money, liberty reserves, payza, and Egopay. Are these any good? What one is the best option among these? Thanks in advance.

18. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    To be honest, I've never tried any alternatives to PayPal. I get paid through PayPal only so that's why I use it as a payment method too.

19. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's also Serve.com which is owned by American Express. Since it's a well known credit card company ,that gives their payment service some credibility. They send you a debit card which you can use for online shopping.

I hope that Serve or Google Checkout gives PayPal some competition because it's not good for one company to rule the online payments world unchecked.

20. chintu

chintuNew Member

Threads:
    Besides paypal i think payza will be the best one and i think that can replace the place of Paypal when compare to other patment processor . but to the online shoping there are very less sites accepting payza as payment processor .