Whats the best place to buy Digital Copies of Movies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by danealegana • Sep 12, 2013.

1. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I am currently buying movies through iTunes and Movieberry and Im quite satisfied with their service.
    But I just wondered if you guys know of any other sites that actually sells it cheaper?

I havent really knew any other reliable sites aside from those 2 and maybe I am missing out something here so I am asking this. Its worth saving some pennies anyways. :)

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I would have thought iTunes would have been about the cheapest place to get digital movies! You can check Amazon, sometimes you can get some pretty good deals there on digital movies. Best Buy also now sells digital movies so you may want to look into them as well. I did find this list of where to watch free movies online that may be of some use to you. It describes the websites and their pros and cons. Snag Films is quickly becoming one of our favorites.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would also go for Amazon. They sell both physical copies and digital copies of movies. You could purchase a lot of movies at Amazon at very cheap prices. They have different options like video streaming or actual video download. In order to save on cash though, you may want to check YouTube first before purchasing a video. The movie that you are looking for may have been uploaded to YouTube.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why would you want to purchase a digital movie over a physical dvd copy? Is the price of the digital copy a lot cheaper? As for me, I would prefer a physical dvd, so that it's immune to being deleted when the pc malfunctions.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I usually watch movies on Netflix, which offers instant streaming online when you sign up for an Netflix account. The only drawback of Netflix is that it doesn't have that many movie selections.

6. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, as others said here, if not iTunes, Amazon is probnably the best place to buy movies.. altho I don't really like buying digital movies. :)