Whats the easiest site to make some money on quickly?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Marco • Apr 25, 2012.

1. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    My fiance recently discovered slicethepie and we've been on it every day. It's easy and very quick. Other than that, our main source of income is through article writing, which we have several buyers that we have been working with for over 7 months. They pay very well. I think it's something that you have to take the time to go through all the job listings that you go through. A lot of them offer low payment, which is not worth it at all.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    This is real good information from all of you. I appreciate the sites that you given on here and I will be joining and looking for other ways as well to make money here. It is so thoughtful of you to share. I am sure there are others that are as greatful as I am. I always be looking for more spending change and I have found it. With friends like you, I don't have to worry much, I just be patient. The Lord will provide for me.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I just love this site realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com because it has so many enjoyable ways to make money. I don't think I can ever get bored on this site and the ways to make money is very real. I have been going through some of them and it's like a kid in the candy store. What do I choose to do it is so many to choose from. So that is my goal to pick the one I like best but it is hard to do. It is a fun site and all the jobs they have is so hard to just pick one. Go look see!

4. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    The sites I use to make money the fastest are Slicethepie, Clickworker and Irazoo (Amazon gift cards). There's plenty of work at Clickworker but they pay you every Friday instantly after your work is reviewed. Slicethepie as mentioned before is pretty easy. I can't think of any more right now, sorry and good luck finding something!

5. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried Fiverr, though I am not positive of the country restrictions. I also love slice the pie, and there are several sites that pay you to do post in forums. Though they require a test almost that you have to pass. I have a marketing site that i just signed up for, and within two hours of work i make $60 already. So it is looking extremely promising at this point.

I have also found that sites that pay you to write blog posts and blog comments tend to pay quicker than freelance article writing.

There is also Microworkers and other paid task websites.

I am working on a blog about different sites I am earning money through and I am trying to update it frequently. If you are interested in a longer list of sites I use to earn money more quickly PM me and I will give you the link.

6. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I have been using Ptc sites and writing articles for a little cash at texbroker. I am also trying to get up higher in my level.

7. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried all different sites and make a different amount of money. Some of the sites are writing, but I only write for the sites which payout at a decent rate.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all the sites to help make more money. Some of them I have never heard of but check them out.

9. dvharris

dvharrisMember

Threads:
    I've never heard of swagbucks. Can somebody tell me what that is about. How do you guys get your sources? It's fun to learn from all of you. What are some things to avoid when looking for stuff to do online? Has anyone come across any bad experiences?

10. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I recommend task sites like Clickworker and Mturk. There's plenty of work available on both sites, Clickworker I would say pays more than Mturk and they also pay every Friday automatically.

11. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    Mturk, survey sites, cashcrate and slicethepie are some good options. Honestly though, if you want some real money, I'd look into things like CPA & marketing...it's worth the effort, like anything in life when it comes to money.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depending on what you are looking for. There isn't any sites where you are going to get rich on within an hour or anything it does take some time but it's worth it i usually do survey sites or paid to search sites they pay pretty good i make about 100 bucks extra doing them but it does take atleast an hour to two hours of your time to get the pay.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you want to make money the fastest way on the net then I would suggest that you invest in HYIP's and other investment sites, since from my experience, that's the easiest and fastest way to make money online. Be warned though that never invest what you can't afford to lose, since it is a risky business, they are all Ponzi schemes. I lost money more than the times I got paid, so I'm not active in investing anymore. But given the right site and right investment timing, you can make some decent and easy money.

14. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:

I'm a long time member of that site and I can guarantee that they pay well and they pay on time.Unfortunately, I don't post that much anymore compared years before.

I only use their search engine these days. Most of my earnings from Mylot, I get from the pay by using their search engine. Last year, when SharonBucks was still present in Mylot, I used to accept most of her writing tasks. The most earning I received from the site through SharonBucks tasks was almost $60 in a month.

#34Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  15. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    There aren't many ways to make big money online. I have found you have to do a few different things. Postings, PTc, and surveys. You have to have many eggs in your basket. It's tough, but doable. Congrats to the people having success with slice the pie. I couldn't make anything there.

16. MellowGuy

MellowGuyMember

Threads:
    From my experience, the "fastest" ways to make money is to get serious and allocate your choices. This forum has already mentioned some of the best ways for that. At first this usually means you will be making only a dollar or so here and there. Personally I like to make pocket money from forum postings. There are also certain sites like FOREX forums that pay up to 20 cents a post if you can handle the subject matter. Next for me would be article writing. After that would be swagbucks and slicethepie just as some examples (already mentioned here). However, the most important step is that you get started as soon as possible. If you keep looking for the info, you'll never make any money. Now if you can organize your time and combine all the suggestions in this awesome thread, you would be making some decent cash indeed.

17. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    Be careful with Slice the Pie. I reviewed a few songs and was not paid. When I attempted to complete the registration I kept getting a message stating that my information wasn't accurate (Keep in mind the questions were all general questions like "What Genre of music to you listen to?" "When is your birthday?" I tried to submit about five times to make certain that I wasn't at fault. I think this site is a scam.

18. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    Doing the same thing. I'm a member of two PTC reliable sites. I write articles, submit coupon codes and participate on forum sites. I'm not really earning that much for I can't spend that much time even if I want to.

I don't think Slice the Pie is for me.

19. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I work ChaCha and KGB, it's not the best but the coins do at up when you answer questions quickly. And I also get paid by watching video ads for Jingit. I make $10 a week so hey it pretty good if you save up your money for a couple weeks

20. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would say Slicethepie would be the easiest way to make money. YOu just have to listen to music and give your honest review to it. How does it sound, did you like it or what should be dome for those tracks to be more attractive or worth listening to. You can have 2o cents per review which you can do for a 3 minutes.