Whats the easiest site to make some money on quickly?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Marco • Apr 25, 2012.

1. vmurali

vmuraliNew Member

Threads:
    PTC Sites are the best place to make money online . But the initially we will make in cents only . But we need to promote the site to get the referrals . Once we have good amount of referrals then we can make very good money . So i will go for PTC websites only

regards

Murali

2. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    ChaCha is a complete ripoff. You'll make a maximum of 90 cents an hour. It took me a month to make $20. I stopped after that.

3. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    If you're a diverse fan of music, SliceThePie without a doubt. Basically just writing short and sweet music reviews for songs so if you're open with music then it's probably something you wouldn't mind doing all together. Can rack up some spare money pretty quick.

4. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I also enjoy Swagbucks. You can make a lot of money per month in Amazon gift cards pretty easily just surfing the net and watching Swagbucks Tv. If you need spending cash you can use your points to buy Paypal money.

5. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    Hi,
    There are very large number of site online for earning money,But speaking about a reliable site I would say

is the best ,because I used the site to start my business which is based on reselling by getting the reselling account from the same site .And by using the account I used to sell domain ,Hosting and SEO service to the client and getting the commission from the provider.This business is very much useful for me to earn $140per month.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been paid so far 4 times in all by Slicethepie but I find it hard to make payout because a lot of the music that you have to review is pretty bad and sometimes you type an entire long review and it won't submit.

7. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    There is no way called easiest so it is better when we choose something which we love to do which will make us feel more comfortable about what to choose.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I sell my art on eBay and that pays faster than a lot of other online work. I envy other eBay sellers who have steady sales almost daily because they are able to treat it like a full time job.
    I'm just working on trying to bring in new customers so that takes up a lot of my spare time.

9. Sondra

SondraNew Member

Threads:
    I don't believe on these online earning sites because they are not doing some thing authentic ion which they can earn this much money. They are all based on fake identities.

#49Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Slicethepie hasn't worked for me all day. It's been giving me an "unknown error" message since this morning no matter which computer or browser I use. One of the things that bugs me about Slicethepie besides the fact that it's easy to accidentally get your account locked for no reason, is the weird error messages, and the site being down frequently.

11. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    If you are prepared to put in some effort than there are plenty of sites like microworkers.com that have people who will pay you to do small tasks like complete forms, write small reviews, etc. the payout is $9, but the last time I looked there was nearly 200 jobs ranging from $0.10 to $6.00 so it wouldn't take you long to hit your payout minimum.

12. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I have a SlicethePie account but haven't done much with it. I need to get on the ball. I don't know why I ignore that site because I love music and love making money, so it's basically like a win-win to me.

13. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if I've mentioned it on this forum yet, but SliceThePie is a pretty good one, I've been able to make a good $40 off of them. Another good one is Post-loop, you can make about $2.50 a day working for about two hours, which turns into a good $75 a month which isn't too bad. You just have to put in a lot of work but it'll pay off in the end. The problem is that if you rely on this to help you save, you're not going to make too much but enough to help you out.

14. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    A lot of people will recommend Microworker type sites, but I don't like them as far too many of the tasks go unpaid for my liking, plus at $0.10-$0.20 a task it will take a while to hit the $10.00 payout, plus they don't pay out quickly, and they take a fee out of YOUR money! Microworker.com charges 7.5% which I think is a liberty!

I prefer using a site like Fiverr to look for business, you'll get paid as soon as you deliver the goods.

15. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to do Microworkers quite a lot. They don't pay instantly but that's a lot of sites online. The tasks are pretty cheap but so are GPT sites. Still, I did stop doing it because it seemed like a waste of time.

I tried looking on Fiverr a few times. They barely have any work.

16. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I feel like those GPT sites are kind of a rip off too. You have to spend all day long figuring out the site and doing crappy jobs, and you might get approved for like a dollar. Those are slave wages if you ask me lol.

17. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well yeah they are pretty cheap but that's to be expected since anyone can join. You can really get a good profit if you are able to recruit people but I gave up on that long ago. I've been doing ok though with doing it by myself. I haven't been able to find much better. What I like about GPTs though is I can do several at a time without much concentration. I also don't try to accomplish everything anymore so I don't do Swagbucks TV all day like I used to.

18. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I make better money writing articles. I usually make enough from that to make a good living, but the only bad thing about it is the fact that things can slow down all of a sudden. If you aren't prepared, you can be really screwed.

19. Loyal

LoyalBanned

Threads:
    I still use SliceThePie.com but it takes forever for me to get any real money. My reviews are not that great because I am so negative and critique everything wrong instead of focusing on the positive. Lol. Anyways, if anyone is willing to help and use my referral link that would be awesome. Thanks.

20. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just did swagbucks for the first time with my goal being the $25 paypal payout. It didn't take too long but I was disappointed to find out I had to wait to get a pin number through the mail before I could get my $25. There should be a faster way to get paid when you do that type of work.

I may continue to do swagbucks just not so intently.