Whats the easiest site to make some money on quickly?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Marco • Apr 25, 2012.

1. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I've never stuck with any GPT sites like swagbucks. They just don't earn enough and they all seem like clones. It just makes me feel unmotivated. I was using one of their passive trailer apps for a while but I haven't been able to find it again. I thought slicethepie was pretty good, it's tiring but simple and I got received my money very quickly, though other people have had problems.

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    A great site that you can make good money on is clickworker.com they pay every week. It has task that you can do and they pay you depending on what it is they have. There are writing articles, organizing pictures, etc there are so many thing to do and you earn as much as you like so it basically up to the person.

3. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Linky. The best way to make real money is to create your own website and monetize off of it. However, I do make money with PTC and PTV sites. The don't bring in too much but they are great for side money.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So I've heard. Too bad I am terrible at being my own boss but yet somehow I was pressured into giving away 300 dollars to someone who would make a website for me. Now I have to earn that money back but I don't know how so I'm sunk.

5. irishways

irishwaysNew Member

Threads:
    Have you tried fiver.com for writing jobs. You can advertise whatever skills you have for $5. For example you could do 500 words, a you tube video review, or even a puppet show. Pretty much anything goes.

Best of luck

6. irishways

irishwaysNew Member

Threads:
    That's a lot of money to loose Nickchick.

You don't have to write code to build a basic website, word press will do it all through there set themes. If your just looking to build a blog to do affiliate work, then this is what I would recommend. If you are going to trust people to do jobs for you try some of the popular freelancing sites, making sure you check the persons ratings ask for a sample.

7. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Yep, I would definitely use Wordpress next time. It's easy to set up and personalize once you get the hang of it. You can put together a great site pretty quickly. Oh, and thanks for the tip about clickworkers.com. I do a lot of work online but don't know about this site.

8. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well actually they used Wordpress to build the website for me. I had no intentions on making my own website. In fact someone had suggested it to me before and I said that wasn't for me. I am a writer but at the same time I'm too reserved for that sort of thing. You have to give me guidelines.
    There are two main problems with this. One I am still afraid of them stealing my profits if it took off. Two I haven't had inspiration on what to write on the site lately. I think what I always wanted to accomplish as a writer is wrong for what my website is about. Maybe you could say I'm too nice.

9. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    Try these:

check out the youtube on them, both of these ladies are straight up.

10. kal30314

kal30314New Member

Threads:
    As of today I have one online company that I am falling in love with

. You can cash out with them as much as $0.50 into your Paypay account. As long as you have $0.50 in your account you can cash out as many time as you want. I have not had any problem so far. The earning add up quick.

is another company I make some quick cash. I think this company have a little something for everybody. This company pay you when you do small Hits. So say if you do a task each day, if the persona that pay you on time, you will get paid daily. What I do to make mturk work for me is I build a Hit list. I take my list and just copy & past in the mturk search bar. This is what I look up so far on mturk:
    -CopyText Inc
    -Video
    -Surveys
    -Music
    -code, codes
    -song, Hip Hop, Rap, R&B
    -Identify - ambiguous*
    -Website Content Review*
    -Website Active
    -LIKE a website on facebook
    -Facebook
    -Twitt
    -share the contents on social media sites
    -rate*
    -Brittany Graham Is Website Active?
    -Jon Brelig Identify if two receipts are the same
    -Miriam Novack
    -Dialogue Systems Testing an automated tourist information service
    -411Richmond Transcribe the Store, Date, Total, Payment information and Address from the receipt
    -Patrick Shane Walker Find Popular, Female, US Twitter Users That Fit This Criteria forum

Another company that I do task for take a little longer to cash out. If you want to know more of other compaines go to

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    eBay is one of the best sites to make fast money on. One of the guys in my thrifting group on Facebook bought a bag of Littlest Pet Shop toys for $5 at a yard sale and sold some of the rare ones for $80 each.
    I don't understand how you guys are paying your rent and bills with $5 every 3 days. I made $32 just by selling four Anthropologie salad plates that I paid $1 each for at Goodwill.