What's the most money you've spent on jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by xcmiller93x • Apr 24, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    The most money I've paid for jeans was probably $50. Now a days, I'd probably only spend $30 at the most.

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    The most I've ever spent on jeans was about 40-something (close to fifty) dollars for an $80 pair of jeans on sale at Levi's. They were awesome jeans, though, and very flattering, and lasted longer than all my other jeans did. I think I would buy those same ones again even if it was at full price.

3. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    I remember spending $50 on a pair of jeans.

I regretted it because my jeans usually don't last too long. I am not good at preserving them and usually end up tearing them from the bottom. Still, the quality of those jeans was something else compared to the average $30 ones.

When you move up on the price point, the material on some of the jeans is astonishing. You can tell they must feel good when you put them on.

4. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    The most I have ever spent on jeans would have to have been $42. I love the jeans at Maurices and I will pay more for my favorite brand. I have been impatiently waiting for August because I ma ready for the back to school sales! My favorite pair of jeans are some Mudd brand jeans that I bought for $23. I love these and have really worn them out. I love the back to school sales because the stores have so many pairs of jeans that it makes it so much easier to find a great pair or 2. I can shop at one store and find a few pairs rather than having to go to 5 stores and finding 1 pair. So ready for August!

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most I've ever spent was around $150. The best pair of jeans ever. They were worth every penny. Alas, times have changed and can no longer afford (yet) to drop that kind of money on a pair of jeans. Right now, $40 is the most I'd pay for jeans.

6. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I’ve spent about 180$ on Diesel’s Jeans . It's a high price, but it is my favorite brand. I like it so much because of the model and the comfort.They're perfect for all kinds of situations. For example, a walk or a drink with friends. Diesel is a brand that is always in fashion.

7. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    The most money I've spend on a pair of jeans was almost $80 at Maurices. They were really high quality dark-fade, jeans with a soft, stretchy denim material. I ended up giving them to my mom. Now I only purchase my jeans at TJ Maxx or Marshall's because they offer brand name clothes at a discounted price.

8. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    The most I've spent is $20, if you don't count Pajama Jeans. If you do, then it's $40. Yeah, I know, what a terrible waste of money. I was on a bit of a spending binge at the time and couldn't really help myself.

Normally, I can't bear to spend much on any clothes. I love to go thrift store shopping and I find a lot of gems there. Even paying 20 bucks is enough to make me cringe.

9. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    The most that I have spent on a pair of jeans was 40usd. That was more than two decades ago. I think it's a Bobson. Not sure if the brand is still available. However, I think I did not get value for my money. I feel that I got a very much better deal when I paid 2.5usd for a pair of used Levi's. That pair of Levi's was beautiful. The more I wore it, the better it looked. Very well worth the 2.5usd I paid for it.

10. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I remember spending 75 bucks for a pair of guess jeans. I still wear them until now since I bought it 2 years ago. I think it's worth it. :)

11. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I like to purchase branded jeans and now a days variety of jeans are exist at online stores. So there is no fix amount for me to spend on jeans. Around $100 are spend on jeans by me. I love to wear trendy jeans and daily I get the existence of new fashion.

12. MellowGuy

MellowGuyMember

Threads:
    Most money I've spent on Jeans is about $60. These were very fancy fitted jeans that I ended up wearing for one summer because I gained weight and could not fit in them anymore. These days I spend about $30 or less on more comfortable jeans hoping to one day lean down back to my fancy jeans.

13. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought a pair of Paul Smith jeans on ebay for around 30-dollars and that is the most I have spent on a pair of jeans. I am considering investing in a pair of quality selvedge jeans and that will cost me at least 120 dollars.

14. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The most amount of money that I have spent on jeans would have to be around 50 dollars. I can't justify buying jeans that cost a lot more because I already have so many pairs. The only time I would spent so much money on pair of jeans is only if I truly love them to the point where I will get depressed and sad if I don't have them in my closet.

15. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    The same as you, $30. I was never really the jeans girl so I would always buy dresses. I would always buy jeans that were $20. Now that I have gotten older, I realized that there is a lot of things you could do with a pair of jeans; leggings have also become my new favorite thing to wear--they are so comfortable. So, the most of I've spent was $30 but I would definitely spend more on the right pair that would last a long time. Just hope I don't lose or gain weight so that I can always wear them. ;)

16. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    When I was single I spent $100 on a pair of jeans and it lasted for years. Even after years it still looked great. The fit was spot on and the material felt great. Unfortunately I have kids now and splurging like that is no longer an option. I am good with my Forever 21 jeans.

17. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    The most I've spent on jeans was $60 for a pair of jeans from Lip Service. They were too big and I resized them, but I only ended up wearing them once or twice until I sold them. The jeans I get last me years though, so I don't mind paying a high price for a pair of jeans that's going to last 2+ years (which most of my jeans do).

18. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, like, $20-30? I don't spend too much on my clothing, I really don't care about the brand. All jeans look the same to me anyway, and I usually end up cutting them up and sewing them back again, so dropping a lot of money on them would be just waste. :)

19. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've never bought any expensive jeans. I think the most I spent on a pair was about $40.

20. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Armani Jeans for £110. Just cant resist it, it was so pretty and I was due on my birthday so I bought it as a present for meself!